when opposites attract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this stuff forever and was incredibly happy to see it stocked on iHerb.com. I love to use products like Joico, Bumble and Bumble, Aveda, etc, and I find that this works wonders as well for short hair that needs to be styled in that messy, bedhead look while adding shine and texture. awesome product- the smell is nice and not over-perfumish

Really good

Posted by naturellen on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The wax has a quite light hold but it suits my curly hair just fine. I use this to keep the fly-aways in check in updos because it does not leave my hair looking oily or dull. It's not oily or sticky at all and seems to wash away easily with just water. A really good alternative for waxes which contain plastic compounds.

This is so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is not sticky or oily at all. My hair looks very natural, and clean. This product is the best wax ever.

very nice

Posted by norihito on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is not toxic and I couldn't find so much difference between this and other normal hair waxes. Good for vegans :)

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

holds and texturizes better than anything else I've used.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it and don't need too much to make my hair manageable and keep that look for hours.

I recommend!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought as a gift to her husband, in the end use together. Good locks locks, long holds, although the fixation on the box indicating the weak. I like to type gel slightly wet hands, then it is better distributed over the hair. Suitable for a smooth installation, or a short cut to videleniya strands. I recommend!

Awesome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vegan wax I've tried. Great hold, and easy to style with. A friend tried it and he also swears by this wax now.

Best hold ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This gel has the best hold of anything i have tried before and its not expensive either. Would recommend to people who like a strong hold gel.

Finally, thank you Giovanni

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried many products and nothing seemed to hold my hair in style until I found this. This combined with Giovanni's mousse and a hairspray, my hair finally stays looking s*xy all day. It's also noticed that Giovanni products make my hair look fuller and very shiny without looking oily. My hair gets compliments on its shininess.

1 2 3 4