Posted by abbyca on August 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Although it says that you use these towelettes just for your hands, I actually used the grapefruit splash and lavender calm on my face and neck and felt really refreshed. I also tried the peppermint on my face, but it left my skin feeling too tingly and not in a good way. I say keep it to your hands only for the peppermint surge.

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

pleasant to use , the scent is amazing on these towellettes, take them anywhere to freshen up everywhere on your body

Posted by DesertLiving on June 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Each scent is amazing. Great to keep in glove box, handbag, gym bag etc. Will buy again.

Handy and smells divine!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on August 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand, they're almost perfect!! Sometimes contain phenoxyethanol (if you avoid it), but otherwise pretty decent. Don't get afraid now, like almost every other brand contains WAY more chemicals than this. It's almost impossible to find chemical free products (even at iHerb). These are my little gems, I have them everywhere. In my purse, in the car, when traveling, etc. Don't use them often as I try to wash my hands instead, but when no water is around, I use these. Great!!

Very Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Lovey smelling wipes perfect for on the go

Great !!!

Posted by iamqht on September 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing, Thank you iherb !

Best fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best wipes I've tried ever!!! Best smell and clean.

Very useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm the kind of person who always has wipes with me. These are perfect because they're natural, individually wrapped and the variety of smells keeps it interesting. They all smell great. My kids like them too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love these little towelettes! The lavender and grapefruite smell great, not very impressed with the peppermint one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great item with different varieties in one pack - great to carry in bag to refresh or sooth a headache.

1 2 3