from Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good! pleasant smell...nice visual effect... but there are some lacks: first - after using it my hair become terribly electric, its impossible to use it without conditioner; and second - sharp loss of hair connecting with this product... i've heard from anothers that some organic shampoos cause such things but didn't expected SUCH amount... it reduced only after month using... i didn't want to refuse cause liked my hair look and hoped that was timely adaptation

Excellent! Protect your hair from falling out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very keen of my hair falling out especially when shampooing. And this is the shampoo I wanted. Hair is falling out less, much less. And the hair become smooth even without conditioning. I have very thin and dry hair, but if anyone having think and more frizz hair, I'd recommend to add conditioner. And this one smells nice, too - a hint of grapefruit.

Not great in the long run

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Updated review: I really liked this at first because of the natural ingredients, that it's cruelty free and that my hair felt and looked nice. After a while, however, I noticed that my scalp was getting itchy and that I was losing a lot of hair with every wash. I wasn't sure it was the shampoo until I switched to a different one for a while and things got better. Used it again last night, and I do feel like I lost more hair than I normally would. Such a pity, because it's a product I really wanted to like! The conditioner is fine, though. I never put it on my scalp anyway, just in the lengths.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

well, my last name is Giovanni, so I had to try it, excellent product.

Worked superbly for me

Posted by pearlynlee on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Contrary to what some others have shared, this shampoo has worked wonders for me. I'm currently facing post-partum hair fall/hair loss and this shampoo and its conditioner have been a godsent! My hubby has also observed the improvement and increase in volume of my hair! The shampoo alone may leave your hair feeling "squeaky" after rinsing off. I'd strongly recommend using the conditioner as well.

Great shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great on limp hair. No sulfates either, so leaves a nice shine and smells great!

Not as good as Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have frizzy hair, with little volume- however, I found this shampoo made my hair limper. I have been using Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo- with great success- love how my hair feels with this particular product- and will return to using it. Giovanni's products are one of my favorites.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

seems like my hair really likes this shampoo so far. it has silica in it from the horsetail extract, dont confuse it with silicones (ie dimethicone) which leaves a coat of film on your hair and thus weigh down hair / making thin hair really oily etc. read that silica is a natural ingredient that strengthens your hair. doesnt smell "natural" like other organic shampoos with essential oils etc in it, which i wish it did. i use it together with the conditioner.

Great Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want more volume, while also leaving your hair clean and healthy, this is the shampoo for you. I have long fine hair, and a lot of it, but it tends towards the oily side, so I wash my hair almost daily. This is a great daily shampoo, it gives me volume without stripping my hair, and leaves it healthy and shiny. I use it together with Giovanni, Root 66, Max Volume Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml). I've been using this shampoo for years, iHerb offers it for the best price too.

exellent