Changed my mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works best for me. Have tried only two iHerb shampoos so far, but this one is the best I have tried in my life. Honestly. Great effect. Washing off grease very well, good leather, great cytrus smell. Doesn't dry hair at all. People with oily scalp ma need to cobine this shampoo with some deep cleansing from time to time - this shampoo may cause overdue of moisture._____________Changed my mind. After a longer use I got dandruff and terrible feeling of not washed hair. It turned out that this stuff simply doesn't wash away all dirt from the hair. Too bad.

Very good as shampoo however contains toxic substances

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good as shampoo, the hair really are soft and silky however most of Goivanni products, including this contains toxic substances like cocamidopropyl betaine, phenoxyethanol. Thereby could not say it is as really organic product. Pity, I liked the smell and result..

So so

Posted by Mishkas on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With some bad ingredients. My hair getting greasy very fast after washing

Average Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was okay but it made my hair fall so severe I had to start wearing hair tonic

very disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

after reading all the raves, thought it will be great. it really doesn't make your hair "big", but rather flat (which i like), it looks longer and feels nice. BUT it has a huge minus - when your har dries you notice it's frizzy, little hairs pop out all over (and i have a wavy-semi straight hair), and you notice its static electricity! you brush it and can actually hear the static electricity making your hair unmanageable and unattractive. maybe if your hair is totally straight , thick, heavy and healthy it will be good for you. if my review helped you in any way- please like!

No repetiré

Posted by Raquelwoo on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré por las buenas críticas pero a mí no me ha gustado. No me aguanta tanto tiempo el pelo limpio como con el de Dessert Essence (línea coco) y no lo limpia con la misma facilidad, desperdicio muchísimo producto. Tampoco he notado que me hidrate nada

Just ordinary syampoo in market

Posted by AnaAdmi on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nothing special about this shampoo, just a bit disappointed cz doesn't work with my hair, not silk at all

No para mi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Compré este champú debido a las buenas impresiones. Es un champú que deja el pelo muy suave y se nota, aunque lo veo más adecuado para pelo liso porque en mi pelo me chafaba mucho los rizos. El problema que tuve es que el segundo día empecé a notar picor en el cuero cabelludo que según iban pasando los días se convirtío en quemazón. Por estos motivos no lo volveré a comprar!

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over a month. It's ok generally, although it makes my hair get greasy very quickly. Won't buy again.

Terrible allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

From Russia A good shampoo for the effect on the hair, the hair after it is very gentle and obedient. But I have terrible allergy started after using this shampoo. It is a pity that I can't longer use it.