awesome shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

only shampoo that didn't leave my hair feeling dry and crunchy, you can feel how soft it is just my lathering it into your hair it really does make it feel like silk! i love love love this shampoo, only shampoo i use and to top off everything its NATURAL!!! doesn't get much better than that..(not to mention the price :)

This is a terrific product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the fresh citrus scent, so light and fades to nothing but clean. I've been using this for years, so gentle on my skin and hair but really gets the product build up off. Team it with their Smooth As Silk conditioner, wonderful.

giovanni

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best products from Giovanni

Lovely shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice to use, lovely mild citrusy fragrance and leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I use it with the conditioner.

Like it, but ingridients could be better

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Liked this shampoo, but wish ingredients would be better. Also need to use conditioner together because after using only shampoo my hair are too dry.

Leaves Hair feeling stripped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this at all. My hair did not feel moisturized in any way. Instead it felt like stripped and squeaky. I was very disappointed

Caused Hair Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for a few weeks I started to notice really bad hair loss. Simply running my fingers through my hair caused some to be pulled out by the roots. Sadly I purchased another bottle before I noticed this, hopefully I can return it. I will be switching back to American Crew shampoo.

My favorite shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering and reordering this Giovanni shampoo. I tried it randomly last year and fell in love. This product is formulated and made in USA - I think originally from LA?It works well on my long hair which is a bit oily at the scalp and dry at the tips. It also works well on my husband's short thick hair. I highly recommend this shampoo. I became such a fan that I went to their website to look at their info and other products.. according to their site, their shampoos "contain no parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or animal by-products. Cruelty-free-never tested on animals, pH Balanced and biodegradable formulas with recyclable packaging."

Sulfate free! I satistied with this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have severely damaged hair, at the same time, I have oily scalp. I have bleached my hair too much. I always have concerned because I ended up with oily scalp with dry hair, also, I have scalp pimples. For the first time I tried this, it wasn't very smooth when my hair is still wet, so I kind of disappointed with this product. But as soon as I dry my hair, it is so silky. It only contains vegetarian ingredients, so I am satisfied with it. Also, it is sulfate free!! yay!

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good and moisturizing, even for normal hair.