What a waste

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use to be my favorite shampoo ever. But now that they have change the composition, it makes my hair dry and tangled. I used to be able to detangle my hair with this shampoo on, it was litteraly making my hair smooth as silk. I'm so sad that now they changed it. I had to give away the bottle to some friend to try it... I have kinky curly hair btw

Best shampoo I know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking to find great shampoo without silicone and parabens, this is it. I've been buying this same shampoo for years now for my naturally wavy and slightly dry long hair. It's just fantastic, makes my hair look shiny AND feel clean (usually you just get one of the two), and I wish they never change the recipe like always happens to my faves. Also highly recommend the corresponding conditioner!

φοβερο!!

Posted by marionm on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Πραγματικά ειναι φοβερό !!Αφήνει τα μαλλιά πολύ απαλά!Θα το ξαναπάρω σίγουρα!!!

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great shampoo! The hair is like a silk! Even the conditioner is not so obligatory! Highly recommend!

plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great! I don't need any balsam after using this shampoo!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product for so good price. I have blond, quite dry and damaged hair after colouring and after hair extensions , but this eco -friendly product suits me a lot. It improves my hair. It looks like salon shampoo.

Champú natural, cabello limpio y suelto, huele de vicio

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me animé a cogerlo por las buenas críticas de varias bloggers. Se ha convertido en uno de mis favoritos, y he probado muuuchos champus! Huele a cítricos, la espuma es gustosa, hace más espuma que otros champús naturales pero sin ser excesiva. Respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo, limpia sin resecar, hidrata y lo deja suelto y brillante. Lástima que los botes no sean más grandes pero aun así repetiré. No tengo el cabello teñido, así que no se como funcionará en ese caso.

Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hair are soft and with good smell!

Affordable cleaner shampoo

Posted by TessTess on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lather: soft and rich, enjoyable. Moisture: must follow with hair conditioner. Scent: smells sweet and pleasant, does linger on the hair. Residue: no Price: affordable but not entirely clean ingredients. Thus deduct 1 star.

so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

thought it can help to my damaged and dry hair but after first washing they are even worse. Maybe it can be good to normal and oily hair but really not for damaged hair. so much disappointed.