not as good as for other people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess I expected much more from this product. There are so many 5-star reviews for this shampoo, but I can't give it more than 4 stars. It's certainly better than mass market shampoos, but not good enough to make me buy it again. May be it just doesn't work for my hair.

Strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this before I swapped to various aubrey products. It is nice, but the smell is far to strong for my nose. Contains a few rather nasty ingredients, but better then most mainstream brands.

my fav shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite shampoo ever! I will buy it over and over again. Leaves my hair silky and smooth, foams really well, not at all drying, has nice pleasant smell and keeps my hair clean for two days ( I have oily hair and used to wash it every day).

Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have dry blond hair. This shampoo is too drying for me. lots of tangles after washing and just can not comb the hair even after a good mask. Bad product for me

Stripped my hair dry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried using this shampoo with the matching conditioner and found after just one washing, my hair was very dry and hard. It felt crunchy while I was still in the shower! It's weird that for a non-SLS shampoo it has a lot of lather, so maybe that stripped all the oils out of my hair and the conditioner didn't help to offset this. Having relaxed hair, this product is too harsh for me. Very disappointing!!

My 5th bottle purchased! Loving it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smells great and not too overwhelming. It leaves a hint of citrus and floral fragrance plus hair feels very moisturized after using it with the same range of conditioner. Throughout my pregnancy, the scent of this shampoo has been very pleasing to me. Mothers will understand how terrifying most fragrance can be during pregnancy! My 4yo daughter only uses this since 1yo and her hair is still as soft as ever. There was once I switched to another cheaper organic shampoo and conditioner, after a month, her hair always got tangled and felt dry. I switched back to this shampoo, and voila! After 2 weeks of using it, her hair was back to her silky smooth condition before.

Have used for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo makes a lot of lather using a small amount...fresh scent....I do not need conditioner with this shampoo...I have normal type hair

★★★★★

Posted by Amber on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo and Conditioner and I'm very pleased ♥ with the results. Cleans well, lathers well and smells like fresh tangerine or something citrus ♥♥♥

Improves the health of my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the clean ingredients in this product and it has restored my hair to looking healthy.

Very Good Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice shampoo! It fits very well to my hear, after first washing it become smooth and pretty. Thank you for this shampoo!