not as good as for other people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess I expected much more from this product. There are so many 5-star reviews for this shampoo, but I can't give it more than 4 stars. It's certainly better than mass market shampoos, but not good enough to make me buy it again. May be it just doesn't work for my hair.

Strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this before I swapped to various aubrey products. It is nice, but the smell is far to strong for my nose. Contains a few rather nasty ingredients, but better then most mainstream brands.

my fav shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite shampoo ever! I will buy it over and over again. Leaves my hair silky and smooth, foams really well, not at all drying, has nice pleasant smell and keeps my hair clean for two days ( I have oily hair and used to wash it every day).

Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have dry blond hair. This shampoo is too drying for me. lots of tangles after washing and just can not comb the hair even after a good mask. Bad product for me

Stripped my hair dry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried using this shampoo with the matching conditioner and found after just one washing, my hair was very dry and hard. It felt crunchy while I was still in the shower! It's weird that for a non-SLS shampoo it has a lot of lather, so maybe that stripped all the oils out of my hair and the conditioner didn't help to offset this. Having relaxed hair, this product is too harsh for me. Very disappointing!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hair looks much smoother and is easier to style.

A Favourite At Home

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Husband has scalp issues and thus shampoo works just fine to help him control them.

Soft hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved it! Great for dry, damaged hair

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very creamy and has a mandarin smell. My hair is smooth and not frizzy after using it. Compare with other shampoo, it is quite expensive for the price of 250ml only. Hope the price can be lower.

Sweet (smelling) Shampoo!

Posted by The-iHerbalist on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This great, gentle shampoo leaves my fine, curly hair moisturized and the smell is amazing and heavenly! it's like an addiction...