ingredients change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the pureorganic technology. Now with Eco chic technology, there's more chemical than plant derived ingredients, and it has glycol! I will not purchase again.

Did not work for me at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have curly rough, frizzy, hair. This just doesn't do anything to my hair. I'll stick with my Aubrey GPB conditioner..it's amazing for the job.

Major disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not find this conditioner helpful at all. My hair was left feeling dry and uncontrollable after using it in connection with the shampoo. I don't know why so many people love this stuff, but I am not one of them.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it didn't do anything for me. like somebody stated before not for curly hair maybe more for straight fine hair.

Not what I was expecting

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My fine, Nordic hair needs a lot of moisture- this provided less than zero, my hair was left coarse and dry at the ends. I got some fluffiness out of it, maybe it's a volumizer in disguise :). Not for me. Nice packaging though. One star for being vegan.

Terrible conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smell is very bad, very plastic smell. But the worst is that it doesn't smoothen the hair at all. In fact, my hair got so much frizzier and entangled that it was noticeable from friends.

Caused me dandruff:(

Posted by somachan on Dec 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ما استفدت منو غير قشرة الشعر شعري كيرلي جاف و فروة الرأس دهنيه..حتى الترطيب ماشفتو my hair Curly, dry and oily scalp ..after i use the shampoo and the conditioner Curly, dry, oily scalp and dandruff

Not good

Posted by WorkingMum on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't work at all. I live in a humid and hot country.

My hair got dry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although the name of this product is "Deeper Moisture", my hair got so dry.

So so for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wonder why this conditioner got many stars from many users! I have a long black thick straight asian hair living in humid hot country. I found that it is not the good one for me. The feeling using it like other silicone base conditioner. It leave only a kind of moisture lock on my head but it does not make my hair feels like getting some hair food. It makes my hair and head skin feel so sticky on very hot day. If you live in cold weather country, maybe it works better and suite you. However, I love my previous conditioner that can do a good job than this one. I will not recommend my friends to use this after all.

1 2 3