ingredients change

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the pureorganic technology. Now with Eco chic technology, there's more chemical than plant derived ingredients, and it has glycol! I will not purchase again.

Did not work for me at all!

Posted by Reviewer2275853 on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have curly rough, frizzy, hair. This just doesn't do anything to my hair. I'll stick with my Aubrey GPB conditioner..it's amazing for the job.

Major disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not find this conditioner helpful at all. My hair was left feeling dry and uncontrollable after using it in connection with the shampoo. I don't know why so many people love this stuff, but I am not one of them.

...

Posted by Reviewer2703365 on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it didn't do anything for me. like somebody stated before not for curly hair maybe more for straight fine hair.

Not what I was expecting

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My fine, Nordic hair needs a lot of moisture- this provided less than zero, my hair was left coarse and dry at the ends. I got some fluffiness out of it, maybe it's a volumizer in disguise :). Not for me. Nice packaging though. One star for being vegan.

So so for me

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wonder why this conditioner got many stars from many users! I have a long black thick straight asian hair living in humid hot country. I found that it is not the good one for me. The feeling using it like other silicone base conditioner. It leave only a kind of moisture lock on my head but it does not make my hair feels like getting some hair food. It makes my hair and head skin feel so sticky on very hot day. If you live in cold weather country, maybe it works better and suite you. However, I love my previous conditioner that can do a good job than this one. I will not recommend my friends to use this after all.

My hair got dry.

Posted by 4744035536031743526 on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although the name of this product is "Deeper Moisture", my hair got so dry.

Not good

Posted by WorkingMum on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't work at all. I live in a humid and hot country.

Caused me dandruff:(

Posted by somachan on Dec 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ما استفدت منو غير قشرة الشعر شعري كيرلي جاف و فروة الرأس دهنيه..حتى الترطيب ماشفتو my hair Curly, dry and oily scalp ..after i use the shampoo and the conditioner Curly, dry, oily scalp and dandruff

Disappointing

Posted by 5688546829558584238 on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner didn't make my hair silke smooth at all. It made my hair dry, and horse like.

1 2