not enough moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although I love this brand and the product did smell great, it didn't work on my thick curly hair. It was hard to untangled my hair. If you have straight hair it would be fine but if you have curly hair try a different conditioner.

not enouhg

Posted by vafa33 on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

i need extra moisture for my dry curly hair!

Not as moisturizing as I expected

Posted by singaporesg on August 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting this to do more for my hair since it's a 'Deep Moisture Conditioner'. Nope, doesn't do better than the average conditioner, maybe even worse. The only time it made my hair 'smooth' was before I rinsed it off. After that, there's no effect. The fragrance was alright though and it does detangle my hair pretty well so 2 stars for that. I have used conditioners that were much better than this. The one I used previously actually left my hair feeling smooth for at least the next 1 to 2 days.

Giovanni Not So Smooth and Silk

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I expected alot more of this deep moisture conditioner. It's just not enough moisture and slip for my 4C hair. I even use this conditioner with my hair steamer and my hair still does not feel moisturized and the steam alone detangles my hair. It's just not for me.

Not very conditioning at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have colored hair and this wasn't conditioning enough.

Don't buy. Grease in a bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used this every day for a couple of weeks and was ok for the first few washes but after that a build up in my hair weighing my hair down and hair looked greasy. Got through half a bottle before giving it away. Will not be buying this again.

Not really helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is on the thin side, and doesn't do much for my hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not great. I'll keep it as shaving cream only.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always thought for some reason Giovanni was a good brand but i think it is just okay from this experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

No me gusta tanto este acondicionador, encuentro que se queda corto en hidratación, sin embargo su shampoo me encanta...

1 2 3 4