As I can not use shampoo, there is no real goodeness of conditioner as well :(

Posted by Reviewer2037794 on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo as it was written it is sulfates free, but just now I noticed it contains Sodium chloride, which is also forbiden to my keratin straightened hair :( So - not a good purchase for me :(

Not enough moisture

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have really curly hair; 3a (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types) This didn't give me enough moisture.

2 weeks review . . .

Posted by ayesyas on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not the best. But I like the texture. Easy to rinse off. Makes hair soft and smooth. Repurchase to see the result. Wish me luck.

Quite disappointing.

Posted by 4690539784059255667 on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't deep moisture my hair at all, and my hair isn't particularly dry. It doesn't leave it dry either. It's just a very normal conditioner. I don't like the scent. I don't understand the hype with this. I so much prefer the coconut one from dessert essence.

Strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well on the hair, but the scent is to strong for me. Might buy again in the winter, but for the summer it is not usable for me at all.

Huele bien

Posted by Reviewer2863323 on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

El olor es muy bueno. Solo lo he probado una vez, pero no estoy segura de que acondicione demasiado, quizá en cabellos poco exigentes...

\\\\\FORMULA CHANGE /// :(

Posted by Reviewer2705934 on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This used to be my favorite conditioner by far. Comparing to other expensive brands I still liked this one the best. Unfortunately they must have recently changed the formula and it is much thinner and less moisturizing. Bummer that company's compromise a product for what ever reason. Oh well, on the search for something else...

not deep conditioning

Posted by Reviewer1618776 on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice, smells nice etc. but not at all what I would consider to be a deep conditioner.

OK, But Prefer Giovanni's Tea Tree Conditioner

Posted by VeganFamily on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The texture is not quite as creamy as their Tea Tree Conditioner. The scent seems a bit odd. A little bit of this concentrated product goes a long way.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2035189 on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this in conjunction with the Smooth as Silk shampoo. They work ok, but I had to use a lot of conditioner and my hair still didn't have the moisture it needed at the ends and the top seemed a little heavy and flat by the end of the day. Compared to the other natural brands that I have tried, this works better. It still doesn't work as well as my conventional brand though (Pureology).