As I can not use shampoo, there is no real goodeness of conditioner as well :(

Posted by Reviewer2037794 on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo as it was written it is sulfates free, but just now I noticed it contains Sodium chloride, which is also forbiden to my keratin straightened hair :( So - not a good purchase for me :(

Quite disappointing.

Posted by 4690539784059255667 on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't deep moisture my hair at all, and my hair isn't particularly dry. It doesn't leave it dry either. It's just a very normal conditioner. I don't like the scent. I don't understand the hype with this. I so much prefer the coconut one from dessert essence.

2 weeks review . . .

Posted by ayesyas on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not the best. But I like the texture. Easy to rinse off. Makes hair soft and smooth. Repurchase to see the result. Wish me luck.

Not enough moisture

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have really curly hair; 3a (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types) This didn't give me enough moisture.

Strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well on the hair, but the scent is to strong for me. Might buy again in the winter, but for the summer it is not usable for me at all.

Nothing special

Posted by 5318032814388123575 on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice conditioner, but it does nothing special to my hair. I bought it hoping it would help with detangling my dyed hair and smooth combing. It does help but not enough. I still have to power through with the brush. The hair looks smooth and silky, but I think it looked just as smooth and silky before I started applying this product.

nothing special

Posted by 5697514977961904051 on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't feel any difference

So-so

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is on the heavier side as a product so if you have fine hair maybe not the one for you.

it is ok

Posted by 5119778325037933894 on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not find my hair is soft

Not moisturising enough

Posted by GemCai on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't find this moisturising enough. Needed quite a lot of it to condition my hair and still the next day, there will be a lot of dryness. Also, find it difficult to squeeze the product out of the bottle. For more reviews, visit my iherb page.