Softenes my hair

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it together with the same shampoo. After using this conditioner my hair are not dry, also they became soft. Smells very pleasant.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1234362 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is great. It detangles (4b Hair) and has great ingredients. It's not the greatest conditioner but it's not bad.

Intense lathering

Posted by 5063682324622882694 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When applied to hair, it lathers intensely. Smells really good too. However, I don't think there is anything special in it that can rescue my chemically damaged hair.

Just nice and not overwhelming

Posted by 5542456167304687549 on Oct 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Texture is quite light, but it leaves hairs quite smooth and not oily or greasy at all. The scent is actually quite nice too and is one of favourite thing about this conditioner, will repeat again.

A nice conditioner

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can't say I am amazed; maybe all the previous reviews had built very high expectations for me. It's a nice conditioner and considering the ingredients I'm happy to use it up, but I will keep searching for a conditioner that will truly leave my hair silky smooth. This one is not a perfect match for me, but still very descent and recommendable.

Excellent

Posted by 5464801993197990941 on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and hair not dry after use it, absolutely will purchase again

Great

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells fantastic, could be a tad richer... Does the job.

Consistency is different

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Giovanni conditioners are one of the best and most nourishing in my opinion. I have not tried any other conditioners like that so far, and my favourite has been its 50:50 balanced hair remoisturizer, which I could not find in iherb. When I first tried this conditioner, it was not as good as the one I mentioned earlier but it is still better than any other brands' conditioners I've tried. One bottle can last me a long time. Unfortunately, the consistency of the conditioner has changed recently. It's much more watery and diluted; a bottle doesn't last very long now. I'm disappointed.

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... as this is light and doesn't make your hair feel heavy. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2879079 on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very thick curly and DRY hair. I have tried all different types of shampoo from Salon Sold product recommended by hairdressers to expensive organic solutions promising to soften and moisturise. I find the Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo and conditioner combination just Awesome. It is the best in keeping my hair looking softer, richer in colour and a lot less fly away, driness. I would recommend this product for anyone with the problems that I have. It is worth a try and only $5 bucks!!!