Leaves your hair feeling soft, smooth and moisturised

Posted by caladenia on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have thick asian hair with oily roots and dry ends. I've also used a lot of different shampoos and conditioners and I have to say this is one of the better ones. It leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and moisturised, but not heavy or oily which is perfect. I use it with the Giovannie Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo and they work great together. The shampoo cleans my hair very well without stripping it (ie. it feels clean afterwards, but not squeaky clean)and afterwards I use this conditioner. Things I love about it is that it actually does a great job at moisturising, without being too heavy that it weighs your hair down. Instead it leaves it smooth and light. Another thing is that you only have to use a little bit because it spreads easily (but is not too slick like some silicone based shampoos). Lastly it also smells good (but not overpowering). Would definitely recommend this product.

Great hair conditioner

Posted by odereviews on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent hair conditioner. We prefer this over the highly popular “Avalon Organics Conditioner”, Giovanni's deep moisture conditioner has a much better texture, scent, and it he product will last much much longer. Best hair conditioner from iHerb we have tried so far. Best of all this is fairly cheap, and the bottle design is excellent. Making this all-around great purchase.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Giovanni-products are amazing. My hair has always been frizzy and dry, and I have been using pricey salon products without seeing the difference. After a month using Giovanni my hair is beautiful, soft and shiny:-)

Yes, smooth as silk

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing deep moisture conditioner. It, together with Giovanni Nutrafix hair reconstructor, has transformed my brittle hair into smooth and shiny. The conditioner is on a thicker side, very creamy and silky. It has a great fresh fruity scent which I can't think of anybody to not like, a little goes a long way with this product too. I'd recommend leaving it on for at least 5 minutes or better full 10 as it can act like a hair mask, but if you just need to detangle your hair quickly after shampooing and don't have much time it will work perfectly too. You can see the hair getting better already in the shower after the first time you used it and it will get better every time. I can't wait to wash my hair! Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

Best conditioner!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really is the best moisturizing conditioner for my dry and coloured hair. The shampoo from the same line is also very good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I am extremely picky about hair product, and I can say wholeheartedly that this conditioner is great!. -Leaves my hair silky. It doesn't have an overbearing smell like so many conditioners. I gave it a 5 because I do love the conditioner, but I wish the packaging could be improved. The 'collar' around the top of the bottle looks chic, but it makes it difficult to squeeze the conditioner out.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good conditioner for thick unruly hair , as are most of Giovanni hair products.I am trying all of them to compare and so far this is the best.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2060853 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm black and have really thick natural hair which suffers from dryness. This conditioner have left my hair hydrated, soft, and manageable. I couldn't be happier I've finally found something to treat my dry hair. I use this together with the smooth as silk shampoo and my hair truly feels like silk. Compared to other organic hair products Giovanni can't be beat.

Nice conditioner, helps with frizz, great price!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fine, somewhat frizzy hair, but lots of of it. Alot of condtioners work for frizziness, but end up weighting my hair down at the end of the day, making it look greasy. I end up having to wash my hair everyday, which I don't like to do, as it just seems to make my hair even more frizzy. I have probably spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to beat the frizzies. I love this conditioner for my frizzy hair because it works without being too heavy. I have even used it as a leave-in condtioner to tame the frizz. I shampoo my hair, lightly towel dry it and then I apply about a quarter-sized dollop to my shoulder-length hair. I try to go lightly on the scalp area so that it doesn't get too oily looking.

great conditioner!

Posted by 5301714562857502662 on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am using this conditioner together with it's same range of shampoo. It is amazing and does what it claims. My hair is less frizzy and it is more shiny. It takes only one wash for you to feel the difference! It is amazing how a natural conditioner can make such a difference! I am looking to purchase more.