Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

To this hair infusion has changed the composition. The new stock does not include jojoba oil, shea butter, aleurites moluccana (kukui nut) seed oil. :( I am very upset. Mask with the previous composition was much better.

Works ok, but it is not great.

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this when my hair is really dry, which is pretty often as my hair is thick and curly. I'm a bit disappointed though, as it says Smooth As Silk Xtreme, and I only notice a slight difference. I guess it would be ok if my hair wasn't as thick. I would go for "Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)" instead if your hair really craves moisture - it works way better for me at least. Will not buy again and will not recommend to others either.

No good for my 3b/ 3c hair :(

Posted by CurlyLili on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love many Giovanni products, but this just wasn't good to my curly hair, no moisturizing at all for me. But I gave the product to my mum (straight hair) and she liked it. PS: I'd like to say Giovanni Avocado & Olive Oil Utra Moist is the BEST MASK I've ever used, just amazing!

Mediocre.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this brands products before but never been disappointed as with this product. It takes too long compared to other hair treatment masks and smells terrible. It does give the softness though.

did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product does not work for my hair. I can't comb my hair after it. But my hair doesn't like all organic hair products.

didn't work for me but was ok as an everyday conditioner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not find this very hydrating at all, my normal everyday conditioner was better, i felt like i had to use a very large amount to even make my hair feel even slightly more manageable. will not re-buy, which is a shame because i love most of giovanni's products.

not bad, but not dramatic yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair is over processed and very dry. This is a moderate treatment,but not that great.