Just a good product

Posted by azarova on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick creamy treatment which is supposed to fill your damaged hair with proteins yet moisturizing them, as it contains both protein and oils. It smells a little protein-ish but the smell doesn't stay on the hair. However the Giovanni Nutrafix seems so strengthen the hair way better and Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner moisturizes them more. This protein infusion works well if you are in need of one product for both and your hair is not very severely damaged, just dry and a bit brittle. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

resolved problem of tangled hair

Posted by DoubleA on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very thin hair and if I loose them they tangle. This infusion combat this problem perfectly. For me it´s a kind of godsend. The thing I don´t like in it is that the infusion has silicone that appears from the begging of the list of ingredientes that´s why I would recommend to use it just once a week.

title good product 758

Posted by BestBuyerEver on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

text of the review good product 758

Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It makes my hair feel full bodied and well textured. So far its been great.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Giovanni products! Great mask, doesn't leave any residue on my hair. Leaves my hair nice and silky.

Mascarilla efectiva

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Un verdadero tratamiento reparador para el cabello. El único pero que se le puede poner es que lleva una silicona. Por lo demás, perfecto!

Esta bien.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No es la panacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells good and made my hair soft and strong

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good absorption for thiny curl hair. Not so special. Just a simple good protein moisturized. Good after Brazilian keratin hair treatment.

Bueno para usarlo como acondicionador

Posted by mariatb on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deja el pelo muy suave pero no me pareció super hidratante. Terminé el bote usándolo como un acondicionador después de cada lavado y no como una mascarilla.

1 2 3