Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

It make my hair Soft.

Works ok, but it is not great.

Posted by NinaNystuen on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this when my hair is really dry, which is pretty often as my hair is thick and curly. I'm a bit disappointed though, as it says Smooth As Silk Xtreme, and I only notice a slight difference. I guess it would be ok if my hair wasn't as thick. I would go for "Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)" instead if your hair really craves moisture - it works way better for me at least. Will not buy again and will not recommend to others either.

Awesome for any hair type!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have curly, 3a/3b/3c hair. This, along with the Giovanni shampoo and conditioner, makes my hair soft and silky after every wash. I never actually stuck to a product line, as I always tried out whatever works for my hair. But THIS is it! It repairs my hair when it becomes dry and damaged.

Will repurchase

Posted by australia on April 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this as a deep conditioner. Use it on my ends and stops them from becoming fluffy and frizzy. Instead I get shiny, soft ends instead.

Love it!

Posted by earlyhappybird on December 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have color treated hair and this treatment works wonders. My hair is soft, shiny, not greasy, easy to comb.

SUPER SILKY

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best conditioner I've ever used, it really does make your hair feel like silk!!! I live in Australia and my products arrive from the US faster than ordering in Australia!

natural product that works as well as salon products

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this treatment to my salon to have it applied professionally and the results are fantastic, I'm confident in a chemically clean product that is not excessively perfumed and I dont end up with a raw scalp from. It is gentle and does what it says it will do.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is really good to fix damaged hair

Ahhh... Well done Giovanni!

Posted by aunatural on January 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't decide between this and the Giovanni Nutrifix Hair Reconstructor so I got both. This one not only penetrated my hair better and left it feeling wonderfully silky, but it also has a very pleasant scent (unlike the other one which, like so many other Giovanni products, smells like a bag of licorice all-sorts drenched in red bull, so gross!) One of the things I like best about this is that it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily, just beautifully soft and silky.

My Love!!!!

Posted by viki95 on July 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень хорошая маска, мне подошла. Волосы после нее мягкие и шелковистые , как в рекламе. Я очень довольна. ********* Very good mask. Hair after it soft and silky, as in advertising. I am very pleased. ********* המסכה טובה . שיער לאחר רך ומשיי, כמו בפרסומות.