Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It make my hair Soft.

Works ok, but it is not great.

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this when my hair is really dry, which is pretty often as my hair is thick and curly. I'm a bit disappointed though, as it says Smooth As Silk Xtreme, and I only notice a slight difference. I guess it would be ok if my hair wasn't as thick. I would go for "Giovanni, Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)" instead if your hair really craves moisture - it works way better for me at least. Will not buy again and will not recommend to others either.

Awesome for any hair type!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have curly, 3a/3b/3c hair. This, along with the Giovanni shampoo and conditioner, makes my hair soft and silky after every wash. I never actually stuck to a product line, as I always tried out whatever works for my hair. But THIS is it! It repairs my hair when it becomes dry and damaged.

Will repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this as a deep conditioner. Use it on my ends and stops them from becoming fluffy and frizzy. Instead I get shiny, soft ends instead.

Love it!

Posted by earlyhappybird on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have color treated hair and this treatment works wonders. My hair is soft, shiny, not greasy, easy to comb.

SUPER SILKY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best conditioner I've ever used, it really does make your hair feel like silk!!! I live in Australia and my products arrive from the US faster than ordering in Australia!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is really good to fix damaged hair

Ahhh... Well done Giovanni!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't decide between this and the Giovanni Nutrifix Hair Reconstructor so I got both. This one not only penetrated my hair better and left it feeling wonderfully silky, but it also has a very pleasant scent (unlike the other one which, like so many other Giovanni products, smells like a bag of licorice all-sorts drenched in red bull, so gross!) One of the things I like best about this is that it doesn't make my hair greasy or oily, just beautifully soft and silky.

My Love!!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень хорошая маска, мне подошла. Волосы после нее мягкие и шелковистые , как в рекламе. Я очень довольна. ********* Very good mask. Hair after it soft and silky, as in advertising. I am very pleased. ********* המסכה טובה . שיער לאחר רך ומשיי, כמו בפרסומות.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the best products i've ever used on my hair - it gives it wonderful body and makes it feel wonderfully soft and moisturized. another great product from giovanni!