Nice to wake up to

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and soothing. I have been consistently impressed with all of Giovanni's shampoos and conditioners.

Not at all happy with the service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Any customers ordering from india, I strongly advise you to be careful as there is a charge of 50% of the buying cost for customs clearance. If you refuse to pay the customs fee, you will not receive the goods or the refund. iHerb refuses to pay the return shipping costs. So in the end, you will lose your money and have no goods. So please be cautious of this.

Very good

Posted by MB CULTURE on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gentle. Effective. Good price. Perfect for my oily hair. Keep my hair soft but not oily or sticky.

Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner and shampoos

Posted by LoveBug67 on February 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a great smell my daughter has dandruff but this product is so good it releave her scratch. She scratch so bad once she due blood and then keep scratching the scab.... So glad for this product and so well priced. We will be getting more. Sad our last order was over look as I orded 2x conditioners and one shampoo as we had a shampoo that we were trialing for the order before. That we only recieved 1x conditioner when we paid for both. Hopefully that wont happen again. Other than that I recommned this product if you have dandruff.....

Ok for Co-wash, but not nourishing enough

Posted by MissKay on September 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have 2C/3A hair and I simply found this product not moisturizing enough. However, I did like the tingly, minty feeling it left on my scalp :D - Overall, I would say it is not too bad if you are looking for a super-light conditioner, probably best to use for a co-wash if you are a curly girl like me :)

Giovanni Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's working pretty well other than leaving my scalp a bit itchy. Fragrance, what little there is, is OK.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

detangles, has a nice sent, leaves a fresh feel to hair but doesn't moisturize enough.

A light conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is a very light conditioner. A good everyday use product.

Seems to make my itchy scalp worse. Sulfate and paraben free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could have a tea tree allergy since it made my scalp itch. I'll decrease the concentration and mix it with Giovanni Root 66. Giovanni products have lighter scents than other brands and have ingredients that actually nourish the hair and scalp. I wish they would use a more normal shaped bottle that does not fall over as easily and is easier to pour without getting gunked up in the cap. Their bottles do not travel well at all and leak.

Didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a different Giovanni conditioner, bought this one after all the good reviews it got. Well it didn't invigorate me or my scalp at all, I didn't feel any menthol, be it a smell or a cooling sensation. Felt completely useless on my hair. Do not recommend