Seems to make my itchy scalp worse. Sulfate and paraben free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could have a tea tree allergy since it made my scalp itch. I'll decrease the concentration and mix it with Giovanni Root 66. Giovanni products have lighter scents than other brands and have ingredients that actually nourish the hair and scalp. I wish they would use a more normal shaped bottle that does not fall over as easily and is easier to pour without getting gunked up in the cap. Their bottles do not travel well at all and leak.

Didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a different Giovanni conditioner, bought this one after all the good reviews it got. Well it didn't invigorate me or my scalp at all, I didn't feel any menthol, be it a smell or a cooling sensation. Felt completely useless on my hair. Do not recommend

I don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smells like toothpaste

Does not work for oily hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very long, fine, slightly wavy hair, with oily roots and dry ends. This shampoo, together with the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat conditioner, are the first "natural" products I have ever tryed for my hair. At first, they left my hair VERY rough, tangled and dull, and it looked and felt greasy only after a few hours after washing it. I considered this as the adaptation period for my hair to "detox" so I decided to keep on using these products and see what happened next. After a couple of weeks, my hair started to look fine again, softer and shinier (nothing spectacular, though), BUT, it continued getting greasy very quickly. Besides, I noticed a residue covering my scalp that would get underneath my fingernails if I scratched my head. This had never happened to me before. Now, after 2 months using the Giovanni shapoo and conditioner, the situation is the same. My hair looks fine enough but it gets greasy VERY quickly and there's still the weird residue on my scalp. These are not the right products for me.

Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I did not like the shampoo or conditioner-but the other products are very good.