Ok for Co-wash, but not nourishing enough

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have 2C/3A hair and I simply found this product not moisturizing enough. However, I did like the tingly, minty feeling it left on my scalp :D - Overall, I would say it is not too bad if you are looking for a super-light conditioner, probably best to use for a co-wash if you are a curly girl like me :)

Shampoo then Condition

Posted by Reviewer1982763 on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After shampoo, I use this to untangle my hair. Works great and love it.

Super smooth hair now.............

Posted by 5507437562823136663 on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great & easy to rinse out.

Smells so fresh

Posted by 5329567668838939201 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I get many comments on how shinny and voluptuous my hair looks after using this. Doesnt feel as soft and tangle free as some other conditioners but still a great product.

Great light conditioner divine smell!

Posted by 5676236043019521165 on Jul 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I give this product not 5 but 4 stars is because we use it up so quickly. It's a great light conditioner that smells divine. Because of those properties the whole family loves this stuff, but we ran out of it pretty fast. It also has light cleaning properties, so it's great to use on my lengths for co-washing. I didn't like it on my scalp though. Our family has a mixture of hairtypes (fine to course) and porosity (med to low) and we all love this stuff!

Bon produit

Posted by 5414225314340831426 on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

sent bon s'applique bien :)

muy contenta con el producto

Posted by 5085454023648613019 on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El champu, junto al acondicionador, me han sorprendido gratamente, dejan el pelo limpio y sedoso, tengo la sensación de llevar el pelo muy cuidado. Además la sensación de frescor es muy agradable para irritaciones ocasionales...

Pretty decent

Posted by NaturalMystics on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not the best conditioner but can I just say iherb shipping is awesome they accidentally forgot one of my items and once I notified them the shipped it super fast for free!!!! You cannot beat that, I love this site!

Makes my hair shine, and seems to tone out the red out of my blonde hair!

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not particularly soft but I like the smell and look of my hair after using.

Good product

Posted by 5102828359621888440 on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this product mkes any changes with my hair as I treat my hir with many other products as well, but it definately doesn't make it worse. Smells good.

1 2 3