Ok for Co-wash, but not nourishing enough

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have 2C/3A hair and I simply found this product not moisturizing enough. However, I did like the tingly, minty feeling it left on my scalp :D - Overall, I would say it is not too bad if you are looking for a super-light conditioner, probably best to use for a co-wash if you are a curly girl like me :)

It is very easy.

Posted by 4644211973692003152 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is very easy. I think that in a duo with the same shampoo is not strong enough. For my oily roots and dry at the tips of the hair, it will not be saved. Do not weigh down your hair, for it is a plus, easy to comb.

Not bad / Неплохо

Posted by AmberCat on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Неплохой кондиционер для жирных волос. Не слишком питательный, но и не утяжеляет волосы. Имеет яркий, ментоловый запах, который, к сожалению, не задерживается на волосах. This is fair conditioner for oily hair. Not very supply, but, otherwise, it don't make hair heavier. It have bright menthol flavor which, unfortunately, dissipates very fast.

love giovanni

Posted by Reviewer2346347 on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this, wonderful product. Great service.

Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2841350 on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The smell of the conditioner is nice! After leaving it on for about 5 mins, it makes my scalp less itchy.

Nice

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does give that tingly feeling if left on long enough. Nice to know ingredients are natural. Works well.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1298367 on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It leaves hair feeling OK, other kinds of this brand work better I think.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2627202 on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'll buy this again, good for dandruff problems.

Nice conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2119939 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent and the way it makes my scalp feel. The only issue I have is with the shape of the bottle..it's continuously falling off my shower rack due to the design, which I wish was just a plain round-bottomed bottle.

Tingly feeling.

Posted by Reviewer1046436 on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot. It tingles and feels great on my scalp. It has a nice scent, not too overbearing. It lathers really nicely too. I just wish there was more of it though. Even so, I will buy this again.

1 2 3