Nice to wake up to

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and soothing. I have been consistently impressed with all of Giovanni's shampoos and conditioners.

Very good

Posted by MB CULTURE on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gentle. Effective. Good price. Perfect for my oily hair. Keep my hair soft but not oily or sticky.

Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner and shampoos

Posted by LoveBug67 on February 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a great smell my daughter has dandruff but this product is so good it releave her scratch. She scratch so bad once she due blood and then keep scratching the scab.... So glad for this product and so well priced. We will be getting more. Sad our last order was over look as I orded 2x conditioners and one shampoo as we had a shampoo that we were trialing for the order before. That we only recieved 1x conditioner when we paid for both. Hopefully that wont happen again. Other than that I recommned this product if you have dandruff.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great for the scalp. Non greasy

five stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Success formula, wonderful smell , one of the best bio conditioners I ever used

Hyvä Tuote!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Miellyttävä, hoitava muttei jätä hiuksia liimaiseksi eikä tahmeaksi.Tea Tree tuntuu ihanan vilvoittavalle päänahassa, olen käyttänyt jo vuosia ja suosittelen !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

not too oily

It works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree conditioner keeps the scalp from itching and flaking.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it after the tea tree shampoo and I'm very happy with both! The smell is very pleasant and my hair stays clean for 3/4 days. I was not sure about applying it on the scalp too but I have not noticed any negative effects and my scalp feels less itchy. I will buy again for sure!

10 STARS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have baby fine hair, which requires a constant balancing act between products that dry it out or weigh it down. This product is PERFECT!!! It is very moisturizing without creating any weight or stickiness. This is the very best conditioner I have ever used on my hair. After months of use there is no build up. The smell is also great! I do not like the smell of Tea Tree, but love this smell because it smells of light peppermint, which is invigorating and wakes me up in the morning.