Nice to wake up to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing and soothing. I have been consistently impressed with all of Giovanni's shampoos and conditioners.

Very good

Posted by MB CULTURE on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gentle. Effective. Good price. Perfect for my oily hair. Keep my hair soft but not oily or sticky.

Giovanni Tea Tree Conditioner and shampoos

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a great smell my daughter has dandruff but this product is so good it releave her scratch. She scratch so bad once she due blood and then keep scratching the scab.... So glad for this product and so well priced. We will be getting more. Sad our last order was over look as I orded 2x conditioners and one shampoo as we had a shampoo that we were trialing for the order before. That we only recieved 1x conditioner when we paid for both. Hopefully that wont happen again. Other than that I recommned this product if you have dandruff.....

Smooth and fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner (as well as shampoo). It is very refreshing and great for a hot summer, makes my hair suuuuper soft, silky and manageable, whilst retaining volume. It has just the right amount of essential oils - not so much that it could cause irritation and just enough to give you a fresh, invigorating feeling. I love, love, love it and will definitely repurchase.

Love this conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gives my scalp a slightly tingly feeling

Good

Posted by ilubhapimui on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is prefect to use with its shampoo.

Good lather!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product lathers really well, and has a nice smell to it! keeps my hair hydrated for a while.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works well

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dobra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this!! Just as refreshing as the shampoo, but hydrates and softens my hair so well. I am pleasantly surprised that it's so hydrating (my hair is typically dry and frizzy).