Didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive scalp and dandruff sometimes (if shampoo doesn't suit me). I hoped that Jiovanni will be good for my scalp. But unfortunately it worsed the problem. My scalp itched all the time. This shampoo is not for me.

not very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really don't like, probably not for my type of hair.And it stings on the scalp. Personally I prefer Avalon's products.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am always finding shampoo that not make my scalp itching. unfortunately this shampoo still make my scalp itching. Use [ZLD 107] (no space) for your order to get 5 % off

Caused problems with scalp - had to give it up

Posted by anntarino on December 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really really really wanted to love this shampoo after reading all the positive reviews here. Unfortunatelly it made my scalp super itchy resulting in sores and dandruff. Also, too much menthol.

I don't like this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have oily scalp. Using this shampoo I got sores on my head's skin! My head was itching. Will not buy again.

Make My Scalp Worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

After using this shampoo .. my scalp started itching and cause me dandruff .. I changed this shampoo but still I have those problems

Very Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is horrible. Made my scalp oily with pimples and caused hair fall not a clarifying shampoo at all

Very dissapointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily scalp and roots, sebum build up, dry ends and sometimes dandruff. This shampoo doesn't lather nor cleans well enough. I've tried almost any drugstore brand shampoo and many natural ones.. This is the only one that left me with build up and dandruff.. It also made my roots look oily and the rest of the hair was in a straw like condition.. I am very dissapointed.

my head burns after this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

you simply can not use peppermint in such a big dose,while using this shampoo for the first time I wanted to escape from the shower,feeling like you are burning,not a good product from Giovanni in comparison with Giovanni Brazilian Keratin.

This shampoo does not dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Shampoo dried my hair to straw condition, use the mask after the same company, and hair oil, but it did not help. My hair was terribly dry after this shampoo. Awful unhappy it was a waste of money.

1 2