giovanni miss

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worst shampoo. Doesnt clean hair well nor lathers. Have to use a lot of it to feel clean

It's not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

This transparent shampoo cleanses the hair and scalp perfectly, but if you want at least some volume for your hair, it is not for you + TOO MUCH menthol. I won't buy it again.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like most Giovanni shampoos that I have used, this one makes hair very flat and limp and causes more hair loss for me. The positive thing about it is that it doesn't make my scalp too oily or smell stinky.

Posted by underfundig on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

It lathers nicely, smells good and feels good when using it. But I'm yet to find a natural shampoo that actually makes my hair look good. This just makes it look dull. And it doesn't do much for my scalp either. It's a bit less itchy, but it's flaky just the same. Won't buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of the shampoo but it left my hair extremely dry. I'm African American and naturally my hair requires more oil to have moisture but this shampoo left my scalp SO Dry. However, I do love the Giovanni leave-in conditioner and will continue to order that product.

Not suitable for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on the good reviews. Sadly, it doesn't work for me and seem to make my dandruff worse. Stopped using it and went back to my regular anti-dandruff shampoo. Only thing I like is the smell and the fresh feeling immediately after using it. I might use it later on in and alternate it between this and my regular shampoo cos' I still have more than half a bottle left and dont want to waste.

Too tingly for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

The tingly effect from the mint in this shampoo is too strong for my tastes. Otherwise, it cleans well but nothing especially different from my other shampoos.

so so.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Still load with chemical. A soap bar is much better compared to any kind of shampoo.

Good ingredients, bad effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dried my hair and scalp out and made it get greasy really fast. I might try it again when it's summer or something but this really didn't work for me now :/

Didn't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

made my hair very dry and i had to rewash my hair everyday

1 2 3