Love the smell but dries out scalp

Posted by Valeska on March 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell. It's fresh, minty and citrical. Leaves hair soft, shiny and with volume but after a time the scalp it's itchy. Me encanta el olor. Es freco y un poco cítrico. Deja el pelo suave, brillante y con un poco de volumen pero tras un tiempo, deja el cuero cabelludo seco y descamado.

Its shampoo

Posted by Robertdknauf on March 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff a little harsh on my skin, has a nice smell and foams well

Refreshing and Gentle

Posted by Nessie on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have fine and oily hair and I have found that this is the first natural shampoo that I have ever tried that actually doesn't make my hair greasy in half a day. I can wash my hair happily every other day. For years I have been using a fantastic Australian shampoo for oily hair that worked really well - but it is full of SLS's and other nasties. I've tried many natural shampoos over the years looking for something to replace my chemical laden one, and now I've found it! Personally I'm not a huge fan of the minty smell, but that's because I hate any smell of mint. My kids love it too. So a big THUMBS UP! (four stars not five for the minty smell)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

hea lõhn, puhtad juuksed. kõõma ja sügeluse vastu ei aita kahjuks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have an oily, sensitive and dandruff prone scalp with very long, thick, wavy, dry hair. This shampoo does a good job of cleansing the scalp of excess oil without stripping, and leaves it feeling very fresh, compared to all the drugstore shampoos I've tried which left my hair oily in less than 2 days (I wash my hair twice a week) with waxy/oily buildup! This shampoo, however, feels great when washing, all cool and tingly! Smells like peppermint, and lathers decently. I do find it can be drying, especially for normal-dry hair, but it works for me. I recommend it and would buy again.

Mint smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the smell of mint

Didn't help with dandruff

Posted by Miranda on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, leaves it beautiful and shiny but didn't reduce dandruff at all.

Giovanni shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo leaves my hair soft, but I'm finding my scalp a little itchy. It brings out the natural wave in my hair.

Posted by underfundig on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

It lathers nicely, smells good and feels good when using it. But I'm yet to find a natural shampoo that actually makes my hair look good. This just makes it look dull. And it doesn't do much for my scalp either. It's a bit less itchy, but it's flaky just the same. Won't buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of the shampoo but it left my hair extremely dry. I'm African American and naturally my hair requires more oil to have moisture but this shampoo left my scalp SO Dry. However, I do love the Giovanni leave-in conditioner and will continue to order that product.