Very good quality product!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it after the swimming pool and it leaves my hair rehydrated again. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

This does not work at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

This does not work at all! It leaves hair greasy but dry so it does nothing for the dryness just makes you wash your hair sooner. If you need something for really dry hair try Giovanni, Smooth As Silk Xtreme, Protein Hair Infusion

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have damaged of many years coloring hair and this product have returned life for them in a month!

Execellent for curly, tangle-prone hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2007 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this one of the two Giovanni leave-ins, as the other is great too, but leaves a residue when dry in my hair, while this liquid, spayable type easily removes tangles and imparts moisture that lasts all day, and, most importantly, unlike Infusium, does not contain chemical silicone, or any cones. Giovanni has excellant, cone-free products.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this after washing and conditioning my hair, before it dries. My hair is long and dry at the ends. Takes the frizz out and leaves my hair soft, sleek and healty looking. I use it on dry hair, between washes,as well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Second time buying this - put it through the lengths of my damp hair and it looks great for days in luscious curls. Don't use too much or on dry hair because it will feel tacky.

Giovanni Leave in Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this conditioner twice and it's one of the best I've used for the price. And I let my sister use it on my 4 yr old niece when I was visiting them with great results. They've never been able to brush her out so easily.

Giovanni Vitapro

Posted by craftygirl on September 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this leave in treatment, smells great, untangles my hair, which is long and fine and leaves not build up. Would fully recommend this.

Posted by Lenamimoscow on July 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Liked the effect from the first use. It makes my colored blond hair look great. Will continue ordering it.

Posted by vafa33 on January 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

product just like "glue" that is impossible to comb.Sticky hair ever! never again!