Love at first wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently purchased this shampoo without the conditioner and followed the instructions to leave it in for a few minutes. After 30 seconds or so I noticed a slight coolness all over my scalp, a lot like peppermint, it was rather pleasing actually. The shampoo claims these are the active ingredients, and since my hair tends to get a bit limp and oily fairly quickly, I use a bit more shampoo than usual and rub it in for at least a minute. Also noted, 250ml is quite small, a cup's worth, and I will be reordering straight away so I don't have to go without. Just a note, for the last few months my (and my husband's) scalp has been very itchy and a little flaky. It was getting rather irritating to be itching my head all the time when I hoped no one was looking. This has actually gone away very quickly, my hair has lost its limp quality and is actually buoyant and very shiny. I bought the conditioner and also Giovanni's leave-in conditioning spray and for once in a long time, am really loving my hair. I never leave reviews but for this at least, I had to. Love love love. Highly recommended :)

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After reading reviews of others, I decided to try this product recently and Absolutely LOVE IT! I am allergic to so many ingredients in hair color and shampoos and had a painful scalp as a result but once I used this product after the first time, all my symptoms have disappeared! Will definitely continue with this product line!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this shampoo, tried to put a finger on it but haven't managed to figure out what exactly I like about it. The smell is herbal. My hair doesn't seem to be unusually soft or shiny or anything like that but I like it anyway )))Update - yes, my hair is shinier now and softer and my sclap feels so good - no more itching and flaking!

Best Ever Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The first time I used this shampoo my hair was no longer dull and lifeless. It looked and felt fuller. I highly recommend this product

Nice shampoo, but makes scalp itchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair soft and smooth, but after few weeks of using it my scalp became itchy.

First disapointment from Giovanni

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not good at all - it doesn't leave my hair clean, doesn't calm the scalp, doesn't smell good. When I desided to use it as body wash (since its not working on hair) is was very drying so I had to throw it. But I do believe in best intentions of the brand since I totally love everything else I've tried.

Awful!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As with the conditioner, I wanted to like this shampoo. It looked disgusting, smelled disgusting and left a disgusting order in my hair. I usually love Giovanni products, but this "Wellness System" is the worst I've ever tried of any brand!! Threw it out and recycled the bottle.

Made scalp itch more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This made my hair look dirty and dull. It also made my scalp itch.

Lifesaver for my seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried numerous shampoos, natural ones and medicinal ones, and nothing worked as good as this shampoo. I leave it on my scalp for 15 minutes before wahing it off. It calms my itchiness like anything else.

Favorite Natural Hair Product Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love that Giovanni avoids harmful ingredients in their hair care products. Shampoo and conditioner have a light pleasant scent. I always feel good using it.