Poor Quality Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One time I received this raw honey, flavor was off and fermented smell was there. Another time it was fresh, fragrant and I could smell the clover flower and tasted fresh. I think they get honey from all the developing (poor) countries, and my guess is that they have no control over how they collect the honey. I am not too sure how this honey is organic and probably certification is not proper. I will not buy this again, as I am not sure what kind of honey I get every time I order, and each time I get different quality of honey. Not Recommended.

Better Consistency, Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has better consistency and taste compared to other liquid honey. Considering the radiation contamination from Fukushima, I'm glad this organic honey comes from Brazil/Argentina, rather than the state of Oregon in the West Coast.

good but not as good as YS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

noticed on the label that this honey comes from south america or india....not Eugene OR

Delicious

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripe is, the container runs out too fast :)

Good!

Posted by Goldie on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gentle taste easy to mix in cooking or beverages.

Poor consistency in honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought a few jars of this honey. To my disappointment when I opened it, the honey has separated into liquid and crystalized solid at the bottom. I read that such honey that separates is fake honey. The taste is fine, but the texture and suspected fake honey is not worth it.

YUMMY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste of the raw honey. Half of it crystallised at the bottom so it looked like it had 2 layers but I love the crystallised honey part more than the liquid part. I drink 1 tsp of honey + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water daily to reduce bloatedness in the morning. works like a charm.

Best honey!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best honey I've tasted and I love that it feels and tastes raw and natural. I've bought it multiple times now and very pleased with it. Its a bit pricey but worth it. When its really hot (>40 Celsius, 100 F) it becomes a bit liquidy but that seems to happen with most set honey brands I've tried.

Very raw & love the taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that the honey is indeed very raw and rough, that means that it was never filtered which is good. It has a natural chestnut taste which I totally love it. It's also very sweet, just add a little into your drinks and it perfect!

Very nice