Doesn't taste like GF

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super yummy with lots of cream- just maybe a little too sugary ;-)

Finally a gluten-free cookie worth eating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been gluten free for over a decade now, and have tried more than my fair share of terrible baked goods. These cookies are definitely not Oreos, but wow are they a close gluten free alternative. Great with a cup of milk (I like warm soymilk!) or tea. The one piece of advice I would give you is that they go stale quickly - not that I can resist eating them long enough for that to matter.

Better than Oreo

Posted by ipanpan on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

That was what my husband said, "Better than Oreo". He doesn't need to eat GF products, but gladly eat whatever GF stuff I bought. He loves these cookies and asked me to buy some more! I of course, love it, it wasn't overly too sweet and tastes great!

The BEST gluten free oreos!

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We were skeptical about this oreos but were totally proven wrong! My non-celiac husband did a side by side comparison to real oreos and decided these are even better as they don't have that awful greasy feeling from the filling that oreos do.

Taste just like oreos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So nice to have a gluten free alternative to oreos.

Good

Posted by agdoucet on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The flavor of these are good and they are a nice substitute for real Oreos. However, for me the texture was a bit gritty and the flavor not as rich as the K-Toos cookies.

My son loves these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's difficult finding gluten free products that taste good for kids, but I'm happy to say that my son absolutely loves these. I actually used them to make a cheese cake for his birthday by taking out the creme and crushing the cookies for the base then decorating the top with the cookies. They're as similar to regular Oreos as you can get, and the texture and flavour are both very pleasing. Highly recommend these cookies for kids and adults who are gluten intolerant.

This product is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate vanilla cream. Great Biscuit. Great flavour, keep these on sale please. The plain vanilla one is a little sweet. Thank you.regards Merrilyn..

Yummmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oreos move on over

Amazing gluten free biscuits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great treat for gluten free kids . My Daughter calls them gluten free Oreo - due to similarity in looks.

1 2 3 4