Surprisingly delicious

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very new to the health food thing and flax doesn't necessarily sound appetizing. However, I really love this snack. It has a ton of flavor and actually tastes like pizza! Just the right texture and very satisfying. Not even close to being bland, which I thought it would be. I will definitely buy again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great taste and nutrition!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These really do taste like pizza. :) They certainly didn't last long... and I was the only one eating them!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

From Norway I absolutely loved this. Will buy several next time I order from iherb. Great to have around the house when my cravings for sweets kick in.

The taste is soooo great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is better than real pizza! I can't stop eating it! It is healthy and raw, but very delicious! I have ordered 12 more packs already, and will keep buying this item.

FlaxSeed Snax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these little chips are thin, crispy and the pizza flavor I ordered was quite nice to snack on instead of regular oily potato, etc. chips. Just a few are satisfying so that's a good thing too! You need to really chew them throughly as the whole seeds can get stuck in your teeth. These are also good in a salad or with a dip.

yummy

Posted by whiteegret on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my husband cant get enough of these and hes not used to raw foods

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love!

Delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste just like pizza!

Real pizzataste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect snack when you wamt something salty and tasty. I will buy this product again, guaranteed!

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like a fresh cooked cheese pizza!