Go Raw Spirulina Enery Bars

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Real live food. 100% organic. All live. All seeds are sprouted. All hand-made. Certified gluten-free. Certified organic. All contents have been dried and sprouted releasing enzymes which make them healthier and easier to digest. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Thank-you.

LOVE these bars!

Posted by Reviewer1361660 on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have celiac disease, and as with many others when going gluten-free, I have gained weight. I thought I'd try these bars b/c I really liked the ingredients. I ate 1 70 calorie spirulina bar 4 hrs ago as a snack and I'm still full! I'm back online ordering 2 more boxes of the spirulina, and 1 box of every other flavor of the bars. They're super lightweight (and crunchy) and therefore great to toss in a backpack for hiking or a midday snack at school/work.

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer2181095 on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to stick in my purse when I needed an energy boost. Wasn't sure what to expect tastewise. I was really surprised they tasted so good! They have a mild banana flavor, which is very pleasant. I want to buy more of these!

Always carry one in my bag

Posted by laminimalista on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that it's nut free, wheat free and gluten free! It tastes like dried bananas. Just the right amount of sweetness. I love that it's small and light to carry. No more emergency cranky moments from being hungry!

Great!

Posted by ManxKat on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just wish iherb carried the larger size in box lots! Great for a quick and fulfilling snack.

Very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These were really tasty and satisfying. Very impressed with quality of product.

healthy but...

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These bars may be healthy but I don't like the taste.

Not Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer1810100 on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Two stars for RAW! Other than that, these bars are really not desirable.

Taste awful

Posted by 4646439697755276676 on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this, after I read that people was happy with it. It could be just me that dosent like it, but they tasted old and was really not possible to eat

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I define this bar as superfood because its ingredients contain spirulina and sprouted seeds. I can tell it doesn't has many food additives because it's not very crunchy.