Love 'em!

Posted by juliaheis on November 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these already soaked and dehydrated raw pumpkin seeds! Nuts and seeds should generally be soaked/sprouted before consuming, as this makes them easier to digest and eliminates phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors. These are delicious with just the perfect amount of unrefined salt!

Love em!

Posted by owlsrwise on December 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

IU love these Organic Sprouted Pumpkin seeds. I will never eat a different brand or kind. You get maximum nutrition from these and they taste wonderful. Pleasae keep bringing us good, organic products.

Keith's thoughts

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer these sprouted seeds over any others. They are both delicious and very healthy. I love to experiment and so I discovered a fantastic way to use these seeds! I bought a small coffee grinder and I ground these pumpkin seeds to a fine consistency and put them into an empty onion powder bottle and then I sprinkle them on top of different food dishes! So good!

Tasty, Crunchy, and Good for You

Posted by VitalityVee on February 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pumpkin seeds with just the right amount of salt to bring out the nutty flavor. Great over smoothies and salads. Good that it is sprouted also and so less of the anti-nutrients.

Great grain free or gluten free healthy snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great on salads or just when you are craving a snack and want to eat healthy..I am grain and gluten intolerant so these are handy to take on trips or have so I don't eat something that will make me sick later

Don't Look Sprouted: No Tail

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tasty snack food; much better than bland, raw pumpkin seeds. Don't you have to state country-of-origin in the US?

yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

these are great! and i love that they are sprouted - more enzymes and no substances that interfere with digestion when sprouted

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Yummy and healthy pumpkin seeds make a great snack. I love these!

These are the only pumpkin seeds I can eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

The sprouting process removes the hard to digest lectins that prevent absorption of all the nutrients.