awful disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's simply cocoa powder mixed with sweetener. DEFINETELY doesn't worth $9 (you could buy 3 proper 100g chocolate bars instead of 40 grams sticky cocoa mass). my homemade chocolate made of grinded cocoa beans and dried prunes or other fruit is so much better. don't waste your money

taste rotten :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes really weird, like a rotten piece of fruit.. Don´t waste you money, please..

Really!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first though that came to mind when I tasted this was "rubber" or "soap"

Good but expensive

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate tastes fantastic. I like the consistency as well, it is kind of soft, almost like a cross between chocolate and fudge. It could be a tad less expensive though.

Super yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always find many chocolate too sweet! This one is just perfect! Super yummy, rich taste! Importantly is raw!

Great taste!

Posted by sskjolde on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these and order them again and again. One or two pieces and I am satisfied. Really a treat and luxurious feeling.

super sour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i don't like it's extra sour but my parents love it

Nice Treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Strong dark chocolate flavor to satisfy a chocolate craving without all of the sugar and calories.

So Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a package of these to try them as I wanted to give some as Christmas gifts. Wow! You could get addicted to these. I ended up ordering more and giving them as gifts. I think they were a big hit. It is not something I would buy on a regular basis, but certainly I would purchase again as a treat from time to time.

delicious and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

delicious and healthy, only problem- it ends fast. order double!