Good but expensive

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate tastes fantastic. I like the consistency as well, it is kind of soft, almost like a cross between chocolate and fudge. It could be a tad less expensive though.

Super yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always find many chocolate too sweet! This one is just perfect! Super yummy, rich taste! Importantly is raw!

Great taste!

Posted by sskjolde on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these and order them again and again. One or two pieces and I am satisfied. Really a treat and luxurious feeling.

Nice Treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Strong dark chocolate flavor to satisfy a chocolate craving without all of the sugar and calories.

So Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered a package of these to try them as I wanted to give some as Christmas gifts. Wow! You could get addicted to these. I ended up ordering more and giving them as gifts. I think they were a big hit. It is not something I would buy on a regular basis, but certainly I would purchase again as a treat from time to time.

delicious and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

delicious and healthy, only problem- it ends fast. order double!

Great dark chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is strongly cocoa and a little sweeter than some dark chocolate, but I didn’t think it was good sweet. Texture is nice and soft.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing! Just wish it was cheaper

Raw natural chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was so, so, so good! A bit pricey, but loved it so much, would definitely buy again. Chocolate doesn't come simpler (or tastier) than this. Perfect for any choco-lover. Also at only 30 calories a piece, it's very weight-loss friendly.

Will buy again

Posted by WinchesterLove on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a bit bitter, but nothing I can't tolerate and I have a sweet tooth! Only two ingredients and tastes delicious. Please click Yes if my review helped you. :)

1 2