Buen sabor

Posted by tenderly on October 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré porque me encantó el nombre, pero siento que tiene demasiado marcado el sabor del regaliz que no es mi favorito en infusiones o té.

We love this sweet tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

We love this sweet tea! I’m a diabetic with a sweet tooth, so this suits me fine. I’ve always loved chai and was delighted to find this one. Thank you for carrying it and making ordering so simple! Packed well, shipped and arrived fast! Couldn’t be happier! 😀

Chai + vanilla = Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing smell and taste. Will probably order again

Good Earth sweet Chai of Mine

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best chai tea I have ever purchased. It has a very nice robust flavor and yet has some sweet. Very nice quality.

Did not care for this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love Good Earth tea, but this was not my favorite. Did not have the "chai" flavor I was expecting. Others may like it though! Not a bad tea, just was missing the spice for me. Also, the stevia made it far too sweet for me.

The stevia ruined the taste

Posted by SavoringLife on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Otherwise, add condensed to make it palatable.

One Ingredient Throwing Off the Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

The chai would be good except there is one flavor that is coming through that's a bit off-putting. I haven't quite figured out which one it is, but I'm working on figuring it out.