Good Earth original

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was worried that my favorite tea had disappeared, but they simply changed the name and the packaging, again. This is the same wonderful tea I have loved for years. One tea bag is strong enough for 1.5 cups. After drinking that, I cover the teabag with water and let it sit overnight for a sweet treat the next morning. The cinnamon just keeps on giving. Cinnamon and ginger are both helpful for those fighting nausea. My dad drank a lot of this while he was on chemotherapy. He would put 10-12 tea bags in a gallon jar of pure water and leave it in the sun for a day. To drink, he poured it over ice. I prefer this tea hot, and always find it warming: hot drink in my hands, the comforting smell, spicy flavor, etc, etc. Try this, it will become your new favorite tea!

Posted by StephanieH on January 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea is incredible...spicy, naturally sweet, and priced right.

Could have been my favourite

Posted by 5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE on April 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sweet and spicy, this could have been my favourite. BUT it is just a bit too sweet. Good in small cups though, served like a dessert tea or something

Our favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

This tea is an office favorite and we have to be sure to keep it on stock at all times. So glad we have a reliable source of the product that gets it to us with no fuss and no muss.

Most wonderful spiced tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product by the dozens and mix it with a black or green tea for iced tea by the gallons. It's naturally sweet, and has replaced all other drinks in my home.

Lovily for a cold winter evening.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I realy like this tea! It has cinnamon, orange and spices that are warming and I like it best in the winter and I get some every year.

Sweet and Spicy exactly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is exactly as the title Sweet and Spicy. This tea is soothing for the stomache.

Delicious tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this after trying it at a friend's house and loving it. It isn't available in Israel, and my friend had gotten it on a trip to the States, so I figured that I wouldn't be able to buy it, but then I was very happy to discover it on iHerb! Yay! Now you guys just need to start selling dark chocolate hot cocoa mix... ;)

Great tea. Marvelous flavor profile.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I finally found this at a store, after searching for months. Meanwhile, I was glad to find it online and have been enjoying it since.

Very good!