Not laced in pesticides!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to get the original good earth sweet and spicy tea but then I learned that most teas are laced in pesticides. I love this tea so I was in quite a predicament until I found that there is an organic version!!!! So happy that this exists!

my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

thank you for the fast shipping! it tastes awesome as always!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Living in Australia I was unable to purchase Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Tea Bags, so with every visit to the United States I would purchase as much Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Tea as my suitcase would allow! I use this tea every day to make Ice Tea, my choice of an afternoon drink. It is refreshing and have a scent and taste. Thanks to iHerb I do not have to travel to the US for the Tea I enjoy!

Good Earth sweet and spicy Tea...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

delicious , love it...

Sweet & Spicy tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is by far our office favorite - we keep the shelves stocked to avoid complaints from our staff. And we love that we can order it online and it is here so quickly!

Very spicy-sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavors,this one batter to use tor 1 liter of water to have a bit softer taste i love the messages that comes within every tea pocket