These are super tasty!

Posted by healthydoesit on October 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

A new favorite! I keep finding more and more kettle chips that I love. I used to only eat the plain sea salt and the honey Dijon flavors (highly recommend them both!) but I found some others recently. The regular avocado oil chips, which are delicious and now these Avocado oil, lime ranch. These are right up there with honey dijon as my favorites now. Such a crispy chip, but not so hard that it hurts your teeth. The flavor is addicting! The lime really comes through, while the ranch is a bit more subtle. No dusty ranch fingers after eating this chip. The flavors pair very well together and it still feels and tastes like a clean, healthier chip. No greasy fingers. I love that these are cooked in avocado oil for a healthier fat and they are also gluten free for those who need or want that in their diet. Highly recommend! I will purchase these again and again. If my review has helped, please press the yes button below. Thank you! Also, feel free to visit my page for more than 180 honest reviews on products I purchased here at iherb! (Press the green 'healthydoesit' above)

Headache - Ingredients include the nepharious word "spices"

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

When this product arrived, I couldn't wait to have some Lime potato chips, so I had about 2 or 3 chips. It was later I got a slight headache, but brushed off the idea that it was the chips because of all the good descriptive words - "Gluten Free, No Artificial colors, No Added Preservatives, ... - and I couldn't forget the main label of the product "Good Health". Never-the-less, I did add this to my list of possible culprits for the next time I had some of these yummy chips. Today I ate a lot of the chips with my lunch - nothing else that would be considered a Trigger Food. About 1-2 hours later the headache began and it took a double dose of my pain meds to stop the thing from roaring. After re-examining the now suspect ingredients I find buttermilk powder, and SPICES. Well, we all know what ingredient can be hiding inside that ingredient - MSG! After some brief research - I guess CITRUS is also a trigger for migraines - ugh! I knew about the "spices" and had I read the ingredients before purchasing, I would not have purchased this product. BUT, now I know citrus might have piled onto the Trigger Wagon - so, along with dairy, MSG (aka "spices") I'm now avoiding citrus. Sad, very sad for me. :( Just thought I'd share this in case someone else has problem with the migraine triggers. :) g

Best chips ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are moorish!

My Absolute Favorite Flavored Kettle Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Marshalls and TJMaxx started it, then stopped, then started again and stopped yet I've recently found 5 but I Truly like iHerb because they Also give you the Expiration Date which I find as excellent as I have tried one other vendor who sent such a rancid batch that I have possibly blocked them from memory but not through Amazon vendors anymore. You're my New Love iHerb! Meaning as soon as I see the funds, I shall return to place another order. Thank You!

Nice Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s healthier than normal chips so I always buy this for my family. It has really nice flavor and texture, but more crunchy than normal chips.

Asian taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Sour and not too salty. Good! Will definitely buy again!

Soooo delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't stop munching these, and neither could my kids! We will definitely order more. They are crisp and crunchy and full of flavor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

love it

Amazing Flavour

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy and yummy, can't stop popping into mouth. Gone in one sitting!

Love These Chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best chips ever! Won't regret it. The zesty flavor is so satisfying and the oil that it is cooked is is guilt free!