These. Are. So. Good.

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely live Kettle brand chips and often order the Sea Salt and Honey Dijon flavors. I recently saw the Avocado and had to give them a try. Completely satisfied! They are very similar to the sea salt, but they have an added subtlety of a healthy oil taste. Nice and light. I believe these are a bit thinner than the others as well. I am getting ready to place an order for two more bags. These are a nice alternative to the unhealthy brands I ate as a kid. I like these better! If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Tasty addictive chips

Posted by Reviewer1634883 on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These chips are very TASTY. But; I do not believe their Fat Content is 7 grams nor their sodium is 45mg. More like 11gr & 100 mg. But let me say again. They taste great!! just really oily (good kind of oil we hope) and somewhat salty. If they are fibbing about the oil & salt content are they fibbing about the 100% avocado oil. Be that as it may, I keep ordering them. More bags on each order. As good as they are they could be better with less oil & salt.

Lovely chips

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice chips. although quality control need to step up and remove more of the overcooked chips before despatch. But the taste is great. Might order again (only due to being a bit pricey for Australia customers).

too hard

Posted by 5266674722474076941 on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't quite like kettle chips as it is too hard, and this is harder.

too oily

Posted by 5495203561437899470 on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the chip itself is pretty dry

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2947400 on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I could not stop eating these. The whole packet went in one sitting. simply delicious and fresh.

Love these chips

Posted by Reviewer3206400 on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these chips

Amazing!

Posted by 4853943716881834641 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are amazing chips, I can't get enough! Recommended these for people who love their chippies but are trying to lose or maintain their weight... they aren't bloating, and taste like ordinary salt chips.

Best chips ever

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these chips! We literally have to buy one bag for each family member. Soo good and so healthy.

My fave!

Posted by 5039286999919963751 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favourite plane potato chips. So crunchy and yummy and healthier as they're cooked with avocado oil. They also seem to have less calories than most potato chips.