These. Are. So. Good.

Posted by healthydoesit on August 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely live Kettle brand chips and often order the Sea Salt and Honey Dijon flavors. I recently saw the Avocado and had to give them a try. Completely satisfied! They are very similar to the sea salt, but they have an added subtlety of a healthy oil taste. Nice and light. I believe these are a bit thinner than the others as well. I am getting ready to place an order for two more bags. These are a nice alternative to the unhealthy brands I ate as a kid. I like these better! If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Tasty addictive chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

These chips are very TASTY. But; I do not believe their Fat Content is 7 grams nor their sodium is 45mg. More like 11gr & 100 mg. But let me say again. They taste great!! just really oily (good kind of oil we hope) and somewhat salty. If they are fibbing about the oil & salt content are they fibbing about the 100% avocado oil. Be that as it may, I keep ordering them. More bags on each order. As good as they are they could be better with less oil & salt.

Lovely chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice chips. although quality control need to step up and remove more of the overcooked chips before despatch. But the taste is great. Might order again (only due to being a bit pricey for Australia customers).

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

good and delicious snack. Please use 5 percent H L L 4 4 1 (n o space)

Good Health Chip

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

The is the best chip in the world, period.

too hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't quite like kettle chips as it is too hard, and this is harder.

too oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

the chip itself is pretty dry

very bad packing......

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

The packing is so bad, all chip are broken into pieces. So unhappy :-(

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

The texture id a bit hard than normal potato chips as it's not made by hydrogenated oils. I believe this is a healthy snacks. The taste is not too salty and value size. I'll buy again.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

healthy and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my girlfriend as a replacement for her regular chips (baked in sunflower oil). She liked this product, healthier and the taste was even better. Will buy again.