These. Are. So. Good.

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely live Kettle brand chips and often order the Sea Salt and Honey Dijon flavors. I recently saw the Avocado and had to give them a try. Completely satisfied! They are very similar to the sea salt, but they have an added subtlety of a healthy oil taste. Nice and light. I believe these are a bit thinner than the others as well. I am getting ready to place an order for two more bags. These are a nice alternative to the unhealthy brands I ate as a kid. I like these better! If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Tasty addictive chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These chips are very TASTY. But; I do not believe their Fat Content is 7 grams nor their sodium is 45mg. More like 11gr & 100 mg. But let me say again. They taste great!! just really oily (good kind of oil we hope) and somewhat salty. If they are fibbing about the oil & salt content are they fibbing about the 100% avocado oil. Be that as it may, I keep ordering them. More bags on each order. As good as they are they could be better with less oil & salt.

Lovely chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice chips. although quality control need to step up and remove more of the overcooked chips before despatch. But the taste is great. Might order again (only due to being a bit pricey for Australia customers).

Good Health Chip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The is the best chip in the world, period.

too hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't quite like kettle chips as it is too hard, and this is harder.

too oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the chip itself is pretty dry

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good and delicious snack. Please use 5 percent H L L 4 4 1 (n o space)

Healthier Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Healthier food for you I recommend popchips more

Good

Posted by cutedingo on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good and nice ingredients Will definitely buy it again

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these chips. I have had avacado oil chips before and these are by far the best brand out there!!!