Great tasting product for a little indulgence

Posted by NBPT10 on December 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I generally don't recomend people eat potato chips, but let's be real....Even health concious people will do so from time to time. When I take a break and indulge myself, I do it with this product from Good Health Natural foods. Either the rosmary or the plan sea salted chips taste great in my very humble opinion. Better tasting than any conventional chip you would get at the super market. Cooked in olive oil and no trans fats make it an acceptable treat now and then. Enjoy. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Great flavour. USE PR0M0 C0DE (FUN 9271(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

The Best Chips Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are absolutely my favorite chips. Perfect amount of salt and the rosemary is real, not artificially flavored. Will be buying these over and over again, along with Lundberg chips which are equally amazing. Can eat these all day and never tire of them!

review of snack product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great service, completely satisfied

I am in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

The gourmet in me had to try these - and rosemary was suprisingly amazing on potato chips. They taste like olive oil, they taste like good potatos, and they taste like rosmary. Will buy again and again!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love the rosemary, it’s not overpowering which is what I was kind of expecting. The chips are so good.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Healthy Chips tasteful

the taste is worth it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are great....if you are looking for a full-bodied chip. Yummy.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

good and yummy