Green hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It turned my hair green

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with their shampoo, really helps with my dry scalp. I also get dry skin under my beard and found that it helps with that as well. Lasting softness, long after you shower, and smells awesome.

Strong smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells absolutely terrible but it does keep the dandruff at bay -it did not completely stop the dandruff but it really helped to lessen my dry flaking scalp to my estimate by about 75%. I have used it 3 times so far and I am quite pleased with the results. I use it once a week after which I 'rub in' my scalp with Weleda, Rosemary Conditioning Hair Oil - my scalp stayed clean with no signs of dandruff and zero itchiness. I tried to see how long my scalp would stay clean and dandruff free before I needed to wash apply the conditioner again - it took about 9-10 days before my scalp started to show slight signs of dandruff. If you buy this be prepared to have a smelly scalp for at-least the first 2 -3 days after that the scent gradually fades. Also, one bottle will last you quite some time as you don't need much to cover your entire scalp - it is very thick and concentrated. I would order this again- definitely recommended.

Decent conditioner

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We don't buy this often because we typically use Grandpa's Tar Soap to wash our hair, and that doesn't require a conditioner afterwards, but it works well, doesn't cause scalp itching, and is a generally good all-round conditioner.