Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm 29 years old and have suffered from acne for a long time. I have tried everything! I mean everything! I just found and tried this soap a few months ago and have never been so happy with a product. It has cleared my skin up 99%. I only use this now and have never been so confident and happy with my skin. I have been going around telling everyone about it. I can't believe I have spent so much money over the years and all along I could have been paying only 5 bucks for this soap. Try it!!! You will love it!!

Worth trying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I went off BCP 7 months ago and my face was getting worse and worse every day. Then I was diagnosed with PCOS and slightly increased testosterone, which caused horrible painfull cystic acne along my jawline and on both cheeks. I have been using this soap nearly one month and I must say, that it really does its job. My acne is hormonal, so it´s not a cure for me, but it prevents those big cysts, reduces their amount and size considerably and remove blackheads, which are potential cysts. It works since the first use. My skin looks 60 % better. It dries out skin, so moisturizer is a must. I will definitely reorder. With this diagnosis it´s important to heal also internally. I´m trying to balance my hormones with herbs (vitex, wild yam, saw palmetto). Thank you iHerb for your great services and prizes. It takes 8-9 days to deliver a package to Slovakia.

dandruff or dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for the scalp if you have dandruff. It also helped when I had low thyroid induced rosacea. But once I started iodine/iodoral, the rosacea disappeared.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This.soap.Is.Awesome because it clears out acne like no other! This soap lightened dark areas on my face and saved my skin. I had been struggling to remove dark patches on my face due to using harsh or too strong products, and this soap actually made my skin tone look more even. I had no idea it was even capable of doing this. Look no further for clear & beautiful skin. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

Works really well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried plenty of stuff to get rid of my acne and this has worked the best out of all of them. I like that it's very cheap compared to all the previous ones I've tried. I have sensitive, combination skin and this has not dried it out or caused any itchiness or rashes. I followed the instructions (lather and apply lather on skin and let dry for about a minute then rinse off) then wash my face with very cold water to close my pores then follow up with jojoba oil. I've read reviews of this product prior to trying it out and people said that it caused more spots to come up or that it smells terrible. I think it's just the soap bringing out the bad stuff out of your skin that's why it's causing more spots. If you let it clear out then the skin will look much better. I can see how this soap is causing blackheads to come out of my skin but they all go away eventually. The smell is also not that bad. I think it's worth putting up with the (not even that bad) smell when the results I've gotten are so great. My skin is almost clear and the red marks from previous spots are fading. It leaves my skin very smooth. I'm having to use less makeup. And this is after only two weeks of use. I will most certainly repurchase!

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This soap is amazing. It cleared up my husbands back within weeks. He has SUPER bad backne & nothing has ever worked as well as this did. Already re-ordered my second bar.

wonderful soap

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After only the first washing with this soap you will notice that the blackheads are less noticeable, the skin is lighter, clean and squeaky. As for inflammation - it cures faster and leave no traces on the skin. Уже после первого применения угри менее заметны, кожа более светлая, чистая и скрипучая. Что касается именно воспалений - быстрее проходят и не оставляют следов на коже.

Grandpa's Acne Treatment Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great no burning or driness to the skin like other soaps or medications. Leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh.

Grandpa's, Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps dry my acne quicker and the smell is mild.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

just don't get it in your eyes!