Wished it worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is bad but i didn't mind it if it works. Sadly it didn't really work for me after I test it out for a week, my skin didn't got better but instead i started to have more pimples around my face. My face feels better after switching back to my usual cream cleanser. One good thing I notice is that this does makes your face less oily.

No change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this soap and held high hopes after reading all the good reviews. I am sorry to say that I am almost through my first bar and all I have noticed is increased dryness and flakiness in the T zone.

Smells

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells terrible.. i avoid using it because of the smell, so don't really if it does what it says..

Nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, this product did not do anything for me. I can't say it made it better, but I can give it two stars just because it didn't make things worse... I was hopeful I guess. 😔

it was ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had some acne on my face and back and thought giving this a try. My skin type is normal but I have a bit of oiliness every now and then. It made my skin feel really clean yet it dried it out really badly. Didn't really help with my facial acne but I think it helped a bit with my back acne. Overall it smells pretty nice, kinda like an old fashioned soap if you will. Stopped using it after a while because it really did make my skin dry, even if I used moisturizers.

Unfortunately, didn't clear up my acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have occasional breakouts around my chin, forehead, etc. It's gotten bad recently so I decided to try this soap because of the great reviews. Unfortunately, it just didn't do anything for me after 2 weeks of use. No hate, just didn't work. But there are lots of great reviews saying it works for people, and it's cheap, so worth a try if you have acne I think.

weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It stops working the moment you stop using it. But when you use it, it actually helps your skin. Won't repurchase again.

Not that amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't think this stuff works on my acne skin. I may not buy it again.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Im not impressed of this product at all, I had high expectations because it had gotten good feedback. It just makes my skin more dry and doesnt help for the acne at all.

Nies