*shrug* worth a shot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't say it made my acne dramatically better. Maybe it helped somewhat, or maybe not. I've come to the conclusion that you can't cleanse your way to better skin anyway. It does have a slightly unpleasant sulphur smell - might put some people off.

Sulfur is not good for skin in long run

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read articles about sulfur and soap are not good for skin. I would advice people do more research before purchase though it's cheap. I stop using it as facial cleanser. I used as my makeup brush cleanser which clean my brush like dream so I'm still happy with it.

[코맨후기] 향이 특이해요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

궁금증에 시켜봤는데, 아주 만족할만큼 좋은건 아닌것 같아요, 아프리칸 블랙솝 제품이 가격대비 역시 짱인듯~^^ 아프리칸을 1년동안 썼다면, 이 제품은 2개월만에 다 쓴것 같아요^^ 다시 구매하진 않을것 같아요^^

Good soap

Posted by Ricebunny on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a good soap and works well on cleaning, it even served as a dandruff shampoo to help get rid of the horrible "stinky" scalp problem I had. I used it on my face as well but I wouldn't recommend it, it dried out my skin and made it oily. So great body soap, good for your hair.... not so great on your face if you're trying to keep it balanced. Ps: I've tried the soap now for a week and even tho it was good and did what it was supposed to do, I had to deduct another star. I developed this nasty rash from this soap so I had to discontinue it :/. So buyers with sensitive skin beware.

Grandpa's Thylox Acne Treatment Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried this product yet. but this email would not update without me giving the product a rating. Need a way to submit without commenting on all items.

Will update review if skin changes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about this one- been using it for approx 3 weeks. When using it, my skin feels tight and not greasy which is good. The pores are noticeably smaller on my nose (I used a witchhazel and rose toner with it to speed process). However- I dont noticed any of my pimples going and I have noticed that little ones are appearing. Perhaps i need to change my moisturizer. I dont use this everyday (every other day) because it is quite strong. I have read people with cystic acne like this better because it does dry out your skin-- so your pimples. I dont have cystic acne but blackheads and whiteheads which havent improved with this soap. I will continue to use and if my face improves I will change my review. PROS- TIGHT SKIN, SMALLER PORES, LESS REDNESS IN T-ZONE CONS- TINY LITTLE PIMPLES APPEAR (Perhaps too strong on my sensitive skin), DRYING.

Average

Posted by Edelstein on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really help with clogged pores.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It dries up my skin, need to apply moisturiser really quick. But so far so good.

Fair

Posted by GraceHope on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works fairly well for acne, but leaves my face too dry. Not a pleasant smell.

It was worth trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Did help with drying out pimples however it did nothing for the old scarring/hyperpigmentation. What actually has worked for me is a Zinc and Glutathione supplement combined w/ Glutathione & Kojic soap. Skin has cleared up tremendously.