Try it - You will get over the smell.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All summer long I suffered from this terrible rash on my back and chest that looked much like seborrheic dermatitis. Nothing I tried worked, and believe you me I spend a good bit of money on other products. I figured I had nothing too loose when I purchased the most in-expensive treatment yet. The results are wonderful, the itch that plagued me all summer has just about disappeared completely. I can only recommend this soap and after itching all this time I can handle that smell any day - it dissipates fast anyhow. Give it a try!! Now I just hope I have something left to show the dermatologist when I finally get to see him !!

Great for psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has psoriasis on his scalp and this soap is the only thing that helps him to get rid of scales. Great natural product.

任何肌膚問題都靠它了!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

本來為了家人一到夏天就大爆發的濕疹,開始用非洲黑,但是非洲黑的效果真的有效,後來聽了一個美國阿嬤的介紹,開始用這顆,後來任何肌膚問題,我都靠這顆解決!!!真是一顆很神奇的皂!!!

Use on my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this too strong of a smell for use on my body so I started using it on my hair. I really like the way it does my hair. It is a lot cheaper than T-Gel too. Other dandruff shampoos can also leave your hair limp, but this don't.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. I wash my hair with it. I do not need conditioner with it unlike allmost every other shampoos. My girlfriend also loves it!

Wonderful all over soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful all over soap with a very clean "green" smell and we even use it as shampoo.

helps with my eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

pros.: helps with my eczema; long lasting. cons.: the smell

MY NEW BRAND OF SOAP!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I found this soap.I feel so much cleaner after bathing with this soap.This soap has definitly done wonders with my dry skin. My scalp no longer itches and some of my adult acne has cleared up. I also like the smell of this soap, I dont smell like a chic when I go to work any more. Thanks to good ole pine tar.

Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this is an amazing product. It cleared up the psoriasis on my scalp in a few days, after all the dermatologist products which did not work. My father used to swear by it and used it most of his life and claimed that it cured the itching on his scalp and kept him from getting bald.

THE BEST!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my 11 yo who has a bad case of seborrheic dermatitis. The shampoos w/salicylic acid in them strip her hair but this soap was gentle and worked very effectively against itching and flaking! We are vegetarian and appreciated previous feedback that suggested we purchase the 3.25 oz size which is vegetable-based. Thanks iherb!