I had an alergic reaction

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a very sensitive and dry skin with atopical dermatitis and i thought this would be perfect for me but it was not. I have tried it only once, but i will try again after a while, for now it is bad. Dont like the smell, i could smell it the next day.

To be used with caution when pregnant!

Posted by Reviewer3034477 on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have this awful rash PUPPP and this was recommended to help by many mummies...I ordered this very quickly, as the rash is driving me nut!! On the day I used this, I started having breathlessness and painful chest pains. Initially I thought it was contraction or just normal breathlessness caused by the pregnancy...but it got very bad that I thought I'm having a heart attack! On the night of the second day, I discarded this and I have no more attacks, after having 6 chest pain attacks in 1.5 days. After that, no more attacks! I cannot figure out why that happen still , but the chest pain stops. So, I would suggest caution for pregnant mummies in using this. I know that the manufacturer did not claim this will help, but the soap smells really bad to me and was not moisturising. Very drying to me. So, it sort of made my PUPPP worse.

Grandpa's Wonder Pine Tar Soap

Posted by Reviewer1730785 on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was very mild and didn't really help much.

not suitabe for hair

Posted by 5283140541320469289 on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

for body was fine but definetly not for hair, too sticky and look oily

item not received

Posted by 5222215921933881431 on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After 45 days of the order being placed I haven't received the product. As you understand is everything I can report about the service so far.