Not good for some faces

Posted by Reviewer1189223 on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has coconut oil in it and broke me out with cysts terribly. I should have known better. Coconut oil always has this affect on my face. Otherwise, I'd say it's an ok soap.

A very good soap, but the smell is a little overpowering.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good for my husbands dry and itchy skin, but The smell of bonfire and tar is not the best smell, and it has a really strong smell!!!

so so

Posted by 4828536786217119088 on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

normal soap, just so so

Virgel Berndt

Posted by Reviewer1398176 on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It worked well in taking care of my dry skin.

Nothing special

Posted by 5652791021968085004 on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I can't find my previous tar shampoo anywhere, I've been searching for another good product. So, after reading other reviews, I decided to give this soap bar a try. I expected better. This "original wonder soap" did not work any wonders for me. It did not help with skin problems, and I did not like how my hair felt after washing them with this soap. Smell is not bad for product that contains tar (reminds the smell of fireplace), but it is quite noticeable. So - great that it helped for so many people, but - unfortunately - not for me.

Fast delivery

Posted by 4998472145620357685 on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heard of the good reviews of this product that can against / shooting the eczema condition. Quite a pleasant transaction as I placed order on 24 Nov and arrived by 29 Nov.

不适合洗头发

Posted by 4847359140153225800 on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

看到之前的评论中说洗完头发像有层膜一样,确实如此。洗发头发黏成一块一块的,本来以为是硬水的原因,按照网上的建议改进了洗头方法,一段时间过后稍微好一点,但是仍然偏油腻。后来试了一下用nubian heritage的黑皂洗头,洗完头发清爽干净蓬松,看来不完全是硬水的原因,这款皂本身就容易成膜,无论是洗头还是洗澡,现在只能用来洗手了。。。

Great soap

Posted by 5237896245146762029 on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell

Smelly is the word

Posted by 5694276329362443975 on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works great but smells like, well, like if you were washing wour face with tar! xD

Not strong enough for very oily skin

Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

quite a good one for slightly oily skin in dry weather. but if u want to cleanse oily parts of your skin, this one is not the choice.

1 2