Effective

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My girl has slight eczema and this soap soothes her skin without drying it out. Pity that the bar goes quickly and can get a bit slimy if not drained quickly and properly.

Good shampoo, terrible smell

Posted by 5737295896356525773 on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans the heair quite well, but the smell is almost unbearable to me.., and it's also very strong, so it invades the whole bathroom. I thought it was going to smell like pine or something similar, but it seems to me it almost smells like bacon.., who knows why..

Smells like a campfire!

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have no skin problems. This bar can be a little drying, but it lathers a lot and rinses easy. I like it in the fall because I live in the city and it reminds me of brisk autumn days and campfires.

hate the smell but it really works

Posted by 5469319491045259244 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell of this soap is quite bad but it can really reduce acne on my back

Good soap

Posted by jodeeharding on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read many reviews about the smell of the soap but was still not prepared. I think I have come up with a name for it. I expected a strong pine scent, but I think the best name to describe it is "forest fire". That is exactly what it smells like. Charred wood. I bought it hoping it would help with my husband's psoriasis, but he didn't seem too interested and didn't like the smell. Si that is as far as it got. I am using it so as not to waste it but I probably won't buy it again

Too dry for hair, but seems natural

Posted by 5128464322938220143 on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is strong but it would disappear after wash. It is too dry to use on hair. Should use conditioner after.

Excelente

Posted by 5559264779855671475 on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Exacelente

Really like it, but looking for a less strong-smelling alternative

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell grows on you if you like that sort of fragrance - kind of smoky. But it made my bathroom smell like someone had been smoking inside it. My family liked the results - it seemed to clear up my son's eczema (when combined with an organic moisturiser after showering) and my husband's itchy skin. But the bar loses shape and volume quite rapidly, which means it doesn't last as long as we would like. So I'm switching to a shea butter soap just to see if it can be just as effective and last longer without the pine tar smell. If not, I'll be switching back.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

prima zeep voor de moeilijke huid

Posted by 5535369146085547656 on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

prima zeep, misschien is alleen de vloeibare uitvoering handiger ( die ga ik de volgende keer bestellen) De huid is er veel rustiger van de exzeem zakt af en de acne is zeker voor de helft verminderd

1 2 3