Effective

Posted by SassySingaporean on October 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

My girl has slight eczema and this soap soothes her skin without drying it out. Pity that the bar goes quickly and can get a bit slimy if not drained quickly and properly.

Good shampoo, terrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans the heair quite well, but the smell is almost unbearable to me.., and it's also very strong, so it invades the whole bathroom. I thought it was going to smell like pine or something similar, but it seems to me it almost smells like bacon.., who knows why..

Smells like a campfire!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have no skin problems. This bar can be a little drying, but it lathers a lot and rinses easy. I like it in the fall because I live in the city and it reminds me of brisk autumn days and campfires.

it does't work in HK (hard water area)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

saw that many ppl said it is good to use it as shampoo, but as usual, it does't work in HK (hard water area). it made my hair sticky and oily after washing with it, but it is better than other soap i tried so far.

Very nourishing and soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very nourishing and soft. This soap feels great. Does not feel dry. But the smell is undescribable and disappointing. It smells like bacon. Why would anyone want to smell like bacon? Especially a vegan.

on se ihan hyvä

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

täytyy käyttää tätä jatkossakin

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, only downside is the smell.

hate the smell but it really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell of this soap is quite bad but it can really reduce acne on my back

Good soap

Posted by jodeeharding on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I read many reviews about the smell of the soap but was still not prepared. I think I have come up with a name for it. I expected a strong pine scent, but I think the best name to describe it is "forest fire". That is exactly what it smells like. Charred wood. I bought it hoping it would help with my husband's psoriasis, but he didn't seem too interested and didn't like the smell. Si that is as far as it got. I am using it so as not to waste it but I probably won't buy it again

Too dry for hair, but seems natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is strong but it would disappear after wash. It is too dry to use on hair. Should use conditioner after.

1 2 3 4