has cancerogen ingredient!

Posted by ksju84 on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

lauramide dea on the 6th place which is a cancerogen ingredient, really disappointed, will throw it away

Aewsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was suprised how soft the shampoo made my hair feel since it was a Tar base shampoo. I was very impressed. A must if you have psoriasis.

VERY HAPPY WITH RESULTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After only a few weeks, the itchiness in my scalp has immediately decreased.

The only shampoo that helped my dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had a serious scalp problem, nothing helped to ease my dandruff and seborrhea... Until I found this product. A couple of weeks and my scalp is clean and healthy. Definitely buying again. PS. The smell is not that bad, took me a few times to get used to it. If you're sensitive, use some styling creme with a nice smell after shower.

E D Baker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the Shampoo, it has help my scalp problem a lot for the short time I have used it. I am sold on it.

Effective in combating psoriasis & smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells far better than other tar shampoos, floral scent (not of pine) which was probably why the husband of one of the reviewers didn't like. It cleans effectively and does leave my otherwise frizzy hair soft and manageable but does not seem to lather as well as other tar shampoos. Eradicated itchiness and flaking upon first application, second wash not necessary.

Helping my head stop itching so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be helping with my scalp and the flakiness and itchiness. Will continue to use with the hope that my scalp will balance back to healthy.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

with 2 weeks of use it seems to be improving my dandruff condition without drying my hair out. The Tar scent is not strong, so it's good for those who hate the smell.

Less good than soap of the same maker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soap works much better.

Bought it for my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband has scalp psoriasis. This shampoo seems to keep it bay. He still gets red spots from time to time but thanks to this Shampoo there's no flaking. At the moment he has no red spots or flaking. He has been using it for about a year or so.