delicious and convenient

Posted by bughunter on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchsed as gift. Was told it had a good flavor and paired with rice for a light easy meal.

Aloo Matar

Posted by ivyengland on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This aloo matar is delicious! Both my husband and I enjoy this. We often split the package because it has two servings in it. I sometimes add some sockeye salmon or tuna and mix it into the aloo matar. It can also be used over rice or potatoes.

I like it spicy

Posted by notsteveaustin on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im always happy with this choice! Add wild rice for a great meal!

tasty!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it!

spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, real indian food. I love it!

Yummy but not spicy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was really yummy! There were some nice subtle flavours that I was impressed and surprised by, being a ready-made meal. I've had other brands of ready-made curries before that were labelled 'mild' and they are SO SPICY! So this one seemed VERY mild in comparison, even though it was supposed to be medium-to-spicy. Regardless, I would buy again when I'm in the market for a mild ready-made curry again.

nice. verry spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice. verry spicy

Posted by elfiefay on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Never receive.. iHerb ignore this kind of stuff.. iHerb's staff took those items n blamed it on random customers.. this is hurtful.. never never receive at all.. iHerb never refund on random customers.. iHerb replied saying "Shop At Your Own Risk".. so, customers around the world.. iHerb said "Shop At Your Own Risk"...