Actually costs £23 a unit on iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hi - the product is great. But just a warning - the advertised price on Iherb neglects to point out you'll be paying an extra £8.50 per tub in UK VAT so the actual price to you is closer to £23 than £15 - and you have to go through the rigmarole of giving your credit card details to the courier to cover that tax payment before they'll deliver - what a pain as well as misleading. Is this really a modern way to transact online? C'mon!!!!

Great stuff ... but use with caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing... after 4 weeks taking it I really noticed a difference in my hair and skin. Great for weight loss, it really fills you up and stops snacking. BUT... if you start to get reflux/intergestion then BE CAREFUL... after a month of taking this i started to get reflux really bad, I kept taking this as I thought it would heal my issues (which I never had that bad before) i eat paleo and have done for 1 year, my reflux in that time has been minimal. The only thing I changed was adding this to my diet. Really guttered as it was helping me loose weight. BUT after some researching I found that other people can't tolerate it either, the reflux was terrible, I nearly ended up in hospital cause of it. It took 2 weeks of full on medication to settle my stomach. My dr advised not to take this again as it wasn't right for me. It is great but be mindful if you start to get reflux heartburn etc just watch out!

On the fence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product but unfortunately "does not congeal" and i purchased it as a setting agent to make healthy jellies! Instead i have a big tray if unedible goo :(

Has flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found that when I use to spoons of this I can taste it in my tea and it's not nice, one spoon works well though and you don't notice it.

Different results for different people!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's really important to remember that one person's results will differ to your own. Some people said their hair got thicker, mine didn't get thicker but certainly longer a lot quicker! Have had several comments on it's sudden growth spurt recently. Unfortunately it didn't make my nails any stronger, but has generally made me feel physically stronger. I weight train, and I've definitely been able to lift heavier and bounce back quicker from hard sessions. No major difference to the skin on my face (which I was hoping for), although I would say my cellulite has lessened in appearance (not completely disappeared but I'm grateful for any improvement). I think it's definitely worth a go as some people will get the results they want from this! I have it in tea or coffee and can't taste it at all.

Undeniable taste of hoof

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use in something like juice as if you use coffee or water you will get a hoofy aftertaste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, but the price got a bit higher and loyalty credit was changed from 10% to 5%. This product is 5 stars but I gave it a 3 due to the inconvenience. Unfortunately I won't buy from iHerb until price goes back to what it was instead of increasing every now and then...

Keryn from Parkwood Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the 3rd time I have ordered this product but have not noticed any change inside or out.Not sure if I will order again.May try another type of protein powder

fast delivery , great lakes Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

as I said, fast delivery to Canada. but had to pay 20$ duties when product shipped using DHL. Just so that people from Canada know before ordering. Thanks Jay

Noticeable beefy taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Especially when mix in smoothies or hot teas, need to add strong flavoring ingredient to mask the taste. Seemed to improve nail strength and skin condition, but I prefer their gelatine product than this collagen one.

1 2 3 4