Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

High quality product. Can be used in just about anything but is great for anyone on a specialized diet needing additional source of quality protein. Dissolves well in all liquids but best in warm liquids (coffee, tea, soup). I've tried it in several different liquids including bottled water and it does not have much flavor. I've recently shared it with a friend who is battling cancer and could not eat a number of different foods but has re-established some sort of appetite after using this for just over 2 weeks so now I ordered them their own supply. Getting ready to order myself some more.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

FYI: to get the last bit out, just use a can opener to remove the top. Be very careful, as this creates a very sharp edge. I've been using this product for over a year for joint aches, and I won't do without it.

rave review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I rarely write rave reviews, but here we go. I had trigger thumb, getting worse and worse, for about eight months. Three days after I started taking this, at only 1 tsp a day in my a.m. smoothie, the trigger thumb and all associated pain were gone. Need I say more?

No more pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have osteo arthritis and before I started taking this, I had pain and stiffness in my back and right knee. That has gone, and it's great for skin too

Love Great Lakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product helps me with some nerve damage issues in my arm. First time purchasing it From iHerb. Loved the experience. I will Shop here again For Sure!

Love this product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed a distinct improvement in my skin since putting this in my tea twice a day. This is a beautifully prepared product, very pure. I can't taste the Collagen Hydrolysate in my tea, unlike the Gelatin, which has a stronger flavor.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it helps me with my joints problem. I keep taking it and feel no pain after hours of cycling, walking or jogging.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's been 4 weeks and I'm finally noticing a change in my severe acne!

Helps to heal Leaky Gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So, a lot of people say they add this to coffee and tea... The problem is, if you add as much as you need, your coffee and tea definitely taste like beef. I've found it's better to add to food. You expect a meaty taste in food. I asked the company and it's definitely OK to cook with it...though to get your full doses, you might as well just slip the powder between your sandwich slices or mix into your green beans, or salad dressing...

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves easily in room temperature liquids. Minimal taste. Skin looks better. Joints feel more lubricated. Only side effect is foul gas which does not bother me but does people around me.