A godsend for arthritis issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

This, combined with liquid fish oil, has functionally cured my plantar fascitis .... after only two days of use! You have to keep it up though as any form of arthritis is a chronic condition.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

it helps me with my joints problem. I keep taking it and feel no pain after hours of cycling, walking or jogging.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

High quality product. Can be used in just about anything but is great for anyone on a specialized diet needing additional source of quality protein. Dissolves well in all liquids but best in warm liquids (coffee, tea, soup). I've tried it in several different liquids including bottled water and it does not have much flavor. I've recently shared it with a friend who is battling cancer and could not eat a number of different foods but has re-established some sort of appetite after using this for just over 2 weeks so now I ordered them their own supply. Getting ready to order myself some more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

FYI: to get the last bit out, just use a can opener to remove the top. Be very careful, as this creates a very sharp edge. I've been using this product for over a year for joint aches, and I won't do without it.

rave review

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I rarely write rave reviews, but here we go. I had trigger thumb, getting worse and worse, for about eight months. Three days after I started taking this, at only 1 tsp a day in my a.m. smoothie, the trigger thumb and all associated pain were gone. Need I say more?

No more pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have osteo arthritis and before I started taking this, I had pain and stiffness in my back and right knee. That has gone, and it's great for skin too

Love this product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed a distinct improvement in my skin since putting this in my tea twice a day. This is a beautifully prepared product, very pure. I can't taste the Collagen Hydrolysate in my tea, unlike the Gelatin, which has a stronger flavor.

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help with a skin related problem. Whilst it didn't help to resolve the skin problem, what it did on an emotional level was nothing short of transformational. Within three days, my moods were much lighter. I haven't experienced the roller-coaster mood swings since, or the shadowing depressive feelings. It is the first time for years that I have felt 'normal'. I am so grateful for this product. I have it in warm/hot water every morning before breakfast and every evening before bed...a new and welcome part of my routine. And my family are so grateful for their 'new and improved' wife and mother!

Very good deal.

Posted by myrrhaloe on October 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

Got this product for my parents and, after ten days of usage, dad's knee is better and mom looks younger with a radiant look in her face. They seem happier hoping to have more benefits with time, especially with arthritis, so after a few days of ordering it , I went and ordered another box. Another thing worth mentioning is the great deal with postage, very affordable, and quick delivery. Beautiful. Note if you are buying from Croatia, make sure to check total purchase amount threshold in regards to taxes and customs import fees.

I love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's been 4 weeks and I'm finally noticing a change in my severe acne!