Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help with a skin related problem. Whilst it didn't help to resolve the skin problem, what it did on an emotional level was nothing short of transformational. Within three days, my moods were much lighter. I haven't experienced the roller-coaster mood swings since, or the shadowing depressive feelings. It is the first time for years that I have felt 'normal'. I am so grateful for this product. I have it in warm/hot water every morning before breakfast and every evening before bed...a new and welcome part of my routine. And my family are so grateful for their 'new and improved' wife and mother!

Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Some say it`s good for metabolism and/or helps with skin and hair. Didn`t do any for me. However, what it did do magic with were my almost constant pain in the neck, elbow and knee. Most nights I couldn`t even sleep normal despite I have been on Glucosamine and what not for a year or so. I used to wake up feeling tired with the head about to explode, hurting elbow and half functioning knee. Until I bought Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Collagen Hydrolysate. Once I started to dump it into my morning coffee and evening tea, my body started to feel completely different. In positive sort of way. Though it is not tasteless, I couldn`t care less. If you ever tried tasteless BCAA which seem like very much second hand vomit, Gelatin will go down easy. For those of you who doesn`t exercise, dissolve your Collagen Hydrolysate in coffee with some sugar in it, and you won`t even notice. Otherwise, be prepared. Anyway, all my joint pains are now gone. It`s interesting how they say the collagen is mostly protein. Don`t understand how or why it works as I regularly supplement dietary whey already. But doing two heaping teaspoons of gelatin (or two rounded tablespoons) twice a day really made my life much easier. Thanks be to whomever invented this formula, and peace to all who gets to read this my first review here.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for about two years. I put it in my morning coffee and it is tasteless. I have arthritis in my knees and the pain and swelling is almost gone with this product. So nice not to have restrictions anymore due to pain ;)

Very good deal.

Posted by myrrhaloe on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Got this product for my parents and, after ten days of usage, dad's knee is better and mom looks younger with a radiant look in her face. They seem happier hoping to have more benefits with time, especially with arthritis, so after a few days of ordering it , I went and ordered another box. Another thing worth mentioning is the great deal with postage, very affordable, and quick delivery. Beautiful. Note if you are buying from Croatia, make sure to check total purchase amount threshold in regards to taxes and customs import fees.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have some digestive health issues and the Collagen Hydrolysate is helping immensely. It is easy to stir into my coffee and it doesn't have a bad taste.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I guess most people mix this with some sort of liquid...I do not. I just eat it out of a tablespoon. I take it to get more protein in my diet along with the way it helps with my joints.

Goodbye, Protein Powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After a stint trying/failing to make homemade broth, this is my answer for now. It will give me lots of lycine, but is easy to consume/quite affordable. Can also be used instead of whey protein, which I love!

Great Lakes Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Canadians Beware ... Customs will not allow this product into Canada even though you can purchase it in Canada.

Exactly what our sore backs and hurting ligaments needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

3 bulged discs (12 years old) and some RSI ligament strains that wouldn't go away (12 months of pain) have both decreased markedly thanks to adding this gear to our diet. Stir into the morning coffee and you're done! This sort of pain relief has only been available via drugs, till we found this gear. Excellent stuff and worth every penny. Cartilage and joint health has never been better!!

Improved foot sprain injury and bone density - 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my 7th box of GL Collagen Hydrosylate having started taking it over 2 years ago to ease bad swelling from a sprained foot (it eased the swelling in days after nothing else worked in 3 months. Now I take it to increase density in my bones. My DEXA tests have improved so that's how I know it works. I religiously take it together with Bone Strength, D3, K4, Omega oils, Quali-C from Scotland...if not daily, then every other day. My goal is to majorly grow bone density in my jaws because of periodontitis. I'll let you know how that turns out, hopefully by the time I'm on my 10th carton. Patience and determination will pay off. Staying positive...see my other reviews, I only review after using the products.